Chapter 15

"Are you finish?" Jin said he sat in front of the prince at that time, as said before, the prince only likes to eat in his room, but that night, he ate at the dining table even though it wasn't his dining table, but he was there and ate heartily accompanied by Jin in front of him.

"Yes, it's tasty," the Prince said.

"Go to your room and rest, you must be tired all day taking care of the people," Jin said and he stood up from the chair, picked up the Prince's dirty dishes, and washed them.

But something unexpected came to surprise Jin when the prince hugged him from behind.

"Oh Your Highness, you surprised me," Jin said and he let go of the plate in his hands.

"I miss my mother and you remind me of her," Prince said.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jin was shocked and immediately turned his body around, hugged the Prince tightly, and let him cry on Jin's shoulder.

"I miss them, my parents," Prince said and Jin just rubbed his back to calm him down.

After crying on Jin's shoulder for a long time, Jungkook let go of his hug and looked at Jin.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jin said.

"Yes, you must be tired of hugging me like that," the Prince said.

"Oh it's okay, go back to your room and sleep," Jin wiped Prince's tears and kissed his cheek.

"Jin," the Prince said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry," the Prince said.

"I have forgiven you, I'm here because of my will, so don't feel guilty about me, and Jungkook, in two months you will become king, you can change the existing rules and-"

"I won't change it, those are the rules my father made and I'm sure there is always a reason for the rules he makes, I won't change them," the Prince said.

His words surprised Jin, he thought this was the end of everything but he was wrong, he just smiled before the prince returned to his room.

But when he entered his room, his mood changed quickly, he saw Lisa who was already sleeping on the bed, her back turned to him as if to show she was angry. But the Prince didn't care because he felt that Lisa didn't respect the rules in his kingdom and that was very disappointing.

After cleaning his face and brushing his teeth, the Prince climbed onto the bed, lay down, and turned his back on Lisa, even in their first fight, the prince was made uncomfortable with her.

He remembered what Jin had done for him, 6 months had passed and they had been together all that time and there had never been any problems, They had even done things they shouldn't have done because they didn't love each other.

The next day, Prince woke up when he heard a whisper in his ear, Jin's voice sounded to wake him up, he thought he was dreaming but when he opened his eyes, he saw Jin there.

"Jin?" Prince said.

"Hey, wake up, It's already 7 a.m., your wife is waiting for breakfast," Jin said.

The prince looked to his side and Lisa wasn't there, but the curtains were already open and Jin was there.

"Why didn't she wake me up?" Prince said.

"I don't know, I've prepared warm water for you, I'll help you rub your back, come on," Jin said and the Prince just smiled. Lisa never even did that for him, she never served a prince during marriage except for sex but that was different.

In the bathroom, Jin was scrubbing the prince's back, he liked the job, and the prince enjoyed it. But who would have thought that nausea would come to Jin at that time, he covered his mouth and made the Prince turn towards him.

"What is it?" Prince said.

"Oh, I...I feel nauseous," Jin said and again covered his mouth.

"Jin, are you okay?" Prince said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just—" Jin immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

"No, I'll have the servant call a doctor to examine you," the Prince said.

"No!" Jin said.

"What is it?" Prince said.

"I...I-"

"What are you hiding from me?" Prince said.

"I just don't want this to be a burden on you, Your Highness," Jin said.

"What's that?" Prince said.

"I...I'm pregnant" Jin said and the Prince widened his eyes.

"What? You pregnant?" Prince said.

"Yes, but Your Highness, you don't need to do anything, I know you don't love me and you—"

"Since when did you know about this?" Prince said.

"Yesterday," Jin said.

"You passed out because you were exhausted from work when you were pregnant?" Prince said and Jin just nodded.

Prince immediately took Jin into his arms making Jin surprised.

"Your Highness," Jin said.

"I'm going to be a father right?" Prince said.

"You... you're not angry?" Jin said and the prince let go of his hug to look at Jin.

"Are you crazy? How can I be mad when I know I'm going to be a father? That's my dream," Prince said.

"Yes but you have a child, not from someone you love," Jin said.

"But you are my husband," the Prince said.

"I will contact the best doctor to treat you, You don't need to take care of me, just rest, and don't need to do anything," Prince said and Jin just smiled, he was touched by Prince's reaction to him.

"Thank you," Jin said.

"What?" Prince said.

"Thank you," Jin immediately kissed him tenderly and the Prince took Jin into his big bathtub making Jin's clothes wet but he didn't care, he sat on the prince's lap and continued to kiss him, while the prince hugged Jin's tiny waist.