Chapter 26

A week passed

He is no longer a prince, he is a king now, King Jungkook of the Moon kingdom who is most loved by the people and his husband, Jeon Seokjin.

Day after day it seemed so beautiful for two lovebirds who were in love, The king asked Jin to sleep in his room, at first Jin refused the request but as King, he had the power to ask his husband to do whatever he wanted.

And there they ended, in a warm bed, it was already 9 pm, and the King had finished his dinner and asked Jin to lean on the bed with him, there were many things the King wanted to talk about, especially about their relationship.

But before starting to speak, the door opened and Princess Lisa appeared there with a shocked face and turned annoyed when she saw Jin sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing here!" Princess Lisa said in annoyance.

"Oh you're back," the king said, and Jin, who felt uncomfortable, got up from the bed, causing the king to get up from the bed and approach Lisa.

"Why is he here? That's my bed! Our mattress! Did you take him into our room while I'm not here and let him lie there with his dirty body and---"

"Enough!" The King slapped Princess Lisa's face hard and to Jin's shock, he immediately restrained the King before doing anything worse.

"Jungkook, stop!" Jin said.

"You slapped me? I'm your wife and I'm pregnant and you slapped me!" Princess Lisa said.

"Shut up! Don't try to fool me Lisa, I'm King Jungkook of the Moon kingdom, You shouldn't look at me like that if you realize where you stand, You're just my second wife! And I'm still your king," the king said and his words shocked Lisa.

"You...what happened to you? Does he affect you? What did he say to you? Jungkook it's me! Your wife that you love," Lisa said and tried to grab King's hand but King brushed it off.

Jin realized that his husband looked very angry, he could see it from his face, Jin, who was still holding Jungkook's hand, tried to hold it back.

"Jungkook, control yourself," Jin said.

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is not your place, you bitch!" Princess Lisa said and when the King wanted to slap her again, Jin stopped him.

"No!!" Jin said.

"What are you doing? Get away, this woman needs to be taught a lesson!" King said.

"Enough, Jeon Jungkook!" Jin said, for the first time he dared to say the king's name.

"Enough, please," Jin said and looked at Jin in front of him making his heart melt.

"Get out of this room, right now!" The king said to Princess Lisa.

"What? This is my room! Why do I have to get out of here?" Princess Lisa said.

"I said get out of here!" The king said and made Lisa annoyed, She came out of the room and slammed her bedroom door.

Looking very frustrated, the king brushed his hair in annoyance and Jin rushed over to him and hugged him from behind.

"Calm yourself, hmm?" Jin said.

"Why are you blocking me from slapping that damn woman?" King said.

"I know you, and you won't do something that rude, I don't know what made you angry with her but please don't be violent, hm?" Jin said and kissed his husband on the back.

"I have decided to reform the rules of this kingdom, and I admit I made a mistake by marrying that gold digger," the King said and confused Jin.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jin said and he turned the King's body to him.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Jin said.

"I know, she's not pregnant, I know she ordered her guards to harm you in the stables, she and her father planned to get rid of me to gain power from this kingdom, and she was willing to have sex with her bodyguards to get pregnant because she didn't want to have children from me," the king said and all the statements surprised Jin.

"How do you know about all that?" Jin said.

"That's the advantage of being close to your people, you know everything that no one else knows," the king said.

"And what do you do by the rules?" Jin said.

"I will divorce her and forbid her to return to her kingdom," the king said.

"What? She'll be a bum if you throw her away like that," Jin said.

"I loved the wrong person, I know why my father made a rule not to divorce when I married because my father didn't want me to leave a diamond like you to a dust like her, I just realized that all this time she was only after the power and treasures of my parents' kingdom, this must be her father, and they are very cunning," the king said.

"And...can I ask you a question?" Jin said.

"What?" King said.

"Be honest with me, did I lose my baby then?" Jin said and the king was rendered speechless.

"That's true? There's no baby in my tummy?" Jin said.

"Jin—"

"No, it's my turn," Jin said.

"You know about this and...you didn't leave me ?" Jin said.

"Even seeing you lying down with a pale face and blood around you makes me feel guilty Jin, I don't know how to let you go when the doctor says your condition is critical and he can't save both of you, I realize I was really scared at that time, I was afraid of losing you, and yes I asked the doctor to get our baby out, to save you, I can't, I can't lose you," King said.

"That's why we always do it and I don't feel anything?" Jin said.

"That's why you always forbid me to drink that milk and divert my conversation about my pregnancy?" Jin said.

"Jin—" Jin hugged the King tightly and cried on his shoulder.

"You are not angry with me?" King said.

"How can I be angry with you? You know everything and you are still here, with me, you treat me well and I am happy now, and why? Why should I be angry with you? You promised to get me pregnant again and again, so I don't need to be angry, I'm grateful for marrying you and not getting divorced, that's more than enough, and I love you, my King," Jin said.

"I love you too, my Seokjin," King said and hugged him tightly.