Chapter 23

D-1

That day no one saw Princess Lisa in the castle. It looks like she's gone somewhere because her horse isn't even in the stables. Jin is looking at the preparations for the ascension that will take place tomorrow.

All the people and the kingdom will come to witness Prince Jungkook sitting on the king's throne. Jin kept imagining how dashing the prince would be there. On the throne of King Jeon who is always friendly with all his people.

The king and queen are two people who are very loved, as well as Prince Jungkook, It's no wonder why they hate Jin because they don't want the kingdom to be destroyed because of irresponsible people who are just crazy about wealth and gold diggers.

"Yes, it would be great to put there, and could you add white roses and lilies on top? Thank you," Jin said.

He loves to organize decorations for parties but unfortunately, after Princess Lisa lived there, he couldn't do it anymore, but this time he could because Princess Lisa wasn't there.

Weird, because she should be accompanying her husband who is nervous because tomorrow is his inauguration. He will officially become a king and he can do anything including changing the existing rules.

"Jin, take a look, blue or purple?" Jimin said he gave two choices of tablecloths.

"Hm purple, I like it," Jin said.

"Great," Jimin left.

Jin was still looking around and feeling confident enough with all their performance to organize the hall perfectly.

Jin wondered what his husband was doing in his mini library, he must be memorizing his super-long speech.

'Knock..knock..'

"Come in," the Prince said and Jin immediately walked over to the Prince who was sitting with lots of papers in his lap.

"Oh, what's wrong? Do you need something?" Prince said.

"Hm, no," Jin said, he took the papers on the Prince's lap and sat there, the Prince immediately held Jin's hips.

"Tell me, what do you need?" Prince said.

"Hm actually, I feel weird about myself, I feel like I'm not pregnant, I mean, I don't feel anything in my stomach, Are you sure our baby is okay?" Jin said.

"Sure, and why are you this pretty? Did you do it on purpose to tease the bodyguards?" Prince said.

"Aish, what do you mean?" Jin said and Prince just laughed.

"Are you nervous?" Jin said.

"Yes, I will replace my father's position but it feels very strange, can I be like him?" Prince said.

"Be yourself, they love you the way you are, You don't need to be like your father to be loved you don't need to feel loved by all of them, because I am here," Jin said.

"Accompany me when the crown is placed on me, hm?" Prince said.

"What about Princess Lisa? She won't be with me," Jin said.

"Remember, you are the first, you have more opportunities than her." The prince said.

"Okay," Jin said and kissed the prince, encouraging him to lean back on the couch.

The Prince's hand, which had just been on Jin's hip, began to try to get into it.

"Do you want it?" Jin whispered.

"Yes please," Prince said.

"Hmm, can I break my promise to the doctor?" Jin said.

"Of course, because I don't want to lose this moment," the Prince immediately reversed their position and laid Jin on the couch.

"Jungkook..." Jin said when Prince took off all his clothes and made Jin blush.

"Why? You've always liked it, haven't you?" Prince said.

"Yes, but..." The prince brought his face closer to Jin making him nervous.

"But what?" Prince said.

"But I'm pregnant," Jin said.

"Yes, you are pregnant and I will make you pregnant again and over again," Prince said.

"Aish, you don't love me—" The Prince stopped Jin's words by kissing him and put Jin's hands above his head.

"It's my turn." The Prince said and Jin just smiled, he gave his whole life to the Prince. With the hope that his heart will fall on Jin.

But elsewhere something happened when King Manoban looked angry with all of his daughter's explanations about Prince Jungkook and Jin, their relationship that would interfere with all their plans.

"Then you must be pregnant!" King said.

"What? with him? Of course not! Dad, are you crazy? I don't want to have children from him!!!" Princess said.

"Then find another man who wants to impregnate you! If our plan fails you will have to pay the price!" King said.

"Me? This is all your plan!" Princess said.

"Shut up! And back there! I will bring Jeon's son to his knees before me!" King said.