The New Beginning.

After what a sad side of me had wished was eternity, I was spat out of the dark empty world and back into New York.

My vision was warped by the speed I was flying at but even then I could tell it wasn't my New York.
I could tell by the way my hair whipped around me that I was going to fast and should atleast break my fall.

Determination seared from my tired eyes as my arm defied the speed, hand outstretched in the familiar position as I pushed the little button that usually fitted comfortably in my palm. Right now it felt as if it weighed the world.

The stringy, sticky web shout out of the knuckles of my suit, pulling me closer to an unfamiliar billboard.

My mind felt like it slowed to a stop, clearing only due to the sudden threat of serious injury.
I drew my body close together as I braced for impact, the long line of web drawing me in.
The air was instantly knocked out of me as soon as I made contact with the electronic advert.

I lolled my head back, mouth open wide as I gasped for air, desperately trying to fill my lungs.

After a second I relaxed completely, easing my tired body to lay down on the edge of the board. Still panting, I rolled my head to the side only to be greeted with the painful sight of peters face, broadcasted on the news.
The image reminded me of the way he looked when we first met. His hair was still blond and his face showed no sign of a stubble.
My eyes then trailed to the headline, shining beneath the image. 'Peter Parker, aka Brooklyn Hero Spiderman, has been found dead due to lethal injuries caused by the recent New York tremors."

Peter Parker? Spiderman?

My eyes opened even wider and I forced my overtired body to a sitting position.
Slowly I looked down at the drop below me and pushed off, just about missing a new, speeding Spiderman fly past.

I swung into the wind and continued making my way towards Aunt Mays house. Even though she was peter's aunt, Over the time we were together, it felt like she had also become mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys!
Thanks for bearing with so far. I know the quality of writing hasn't been great but it's about to get a whole lot better.
Thanks for reading :))