Homesick.

We watched silently as King pin strolled out of the hall and into a guarded room. Ironically, he strolled in what appeared to be peace.
The calm before the storm.

As soon as the doors shut behind him Peter Noir and Peter B Parker successfully followed through with our plan, webbing the guards to the ceiling we had been creeping along.

Proudly using my toned thigh muscles, I swung forwards and kicked down the door. I didn't hesitate seeing the lack of a lift in the shaft and jumped down, followed by the rest of us.

Upon arrival we were all alerted by the countdown the automated voice gave, "secondary ignition in five.."
Quickly, Peter Noir broke us out of the elevator shaft, not caring for the metal he tore apart.
Every last one of us lumbered forwards, racing to get into the collider.
"Four."
I shot a web into some part of machinery and used it to pull myself forward when I noticed others doing the same.
"Three."
Coming down from the peak of the swing I repeated the same action.
"Two."
The tips of my toes managed to anchor me on to some kind of platform, joining everyone else.
"One."
We all sprinted forward and hung of framework to watch a beam of multicoloured light clash with another that came from the opposing end of the collider. My eyes widened at the sight and I could feel the adrenaline coursing through me; I had completely forgotten about my eye by now.

I grunted, clutching peters shoulder as a jolt of pins and needles shot around my body. "Peter, I'm staying with you."

"Mj.." "it's okay." I cut him off instantly, "I've made up my mind." I said, shooting my web to the roof and gracefully sticking to it once I landed.

"We'll put the goober in and take over the beam." Peter shouted back at the group. "After you're gone, we'll blow it up." When he finished I took a moment to turn back and smile at everyone.
"Good luck guys." I said before following Peter.

I stuck on in front of him as he banged on the panelling, looking for something to come loose. My sixth sense came to life as I waited and I cried out. "Peter look out!" Before a plastic, pumped full tentacle pulsed around my neck.

I watched, straining against the tube as Peter was forced away and pinned to the wall, keeping us further apart. "Nice to see this dynamic duo again." Doc Oc jeered as she clambered out of a panel.

She lunged towards him, her tentacle pulling me with her as she flew, choking me further. I had managed to slip a few fingers in the little gap I had, not sure if it was helping or not.

Doc Oc spun us around and I was back by the exposed circuit board. Noticing this, Peter threw me the goober and I grasped it tightly. "Why is this always so difficult." I managed to huff out, in between attempts to outstretch my arm and put the delicate usb in its slot.

This time Doc Oc threw me away from her, making sound effects as she did so. "Where's Mj going Peter?" She teased before catching me and wrapping one of the tentacles around me like a snake constricting it's prey.

She raised the both of us nearer to each other and pulled a fake pout. "Any last words for her?" She asked Peter and I writhed in her grip. "Can I have a minute to think about it?" He grunted, "maybe a diamond ring."

Finally she looked back at me. "Goodbye, Mary Jane." She sneered and outstretched the end of one of her tentacles like a claw.

I didn't take much notice of it when the make shift claw balled up into a fist, but my brows furrowed as it proceeded to punch Doc Oc in the face.