Chapter 2

Tw: Cussing

Goh walked into Chloes house to see Chloe and Dawn sitting in the couch. Chloe was on her phone while Dawn was stitching a shirt. "Hello Goh!" Dawn said in a cheerful voice. "Hey Dawn." Goh said walking to a chair across from the couch Chloe and Dawn were on. "Why do you love that asshole?" Chloe asked Goh looking up from her phone. Dawn lightly kicked Chloe's ankle. "What?" Chloe asked. "I'm genuinely curious, why Goh loves him." 'Ah, shit.' Goh thought. "Chloe knows doesn't she?' "I-I don't like him." Goh studdard. "Oh quit the act Goh." Chloe said putting her phone down. "You obviously like him. I mean, the way you look at him, your cheeks turning pink? You fucking like him!" "No, I'm not gay, and I don't like Ash, he's just my best friend." Goh said. "Isn't he dating Serena anyways?" Dawn scowled at Chloe. "No, they broke up a month ago." Dawn said looking at Goh. "Oh." Goh said.

☆☆☆

Ash walked into the house at 11:30pm. He tried be really quiet, but he stepped on a squeaky floor board.  He stayed still for a minute then noticed the TV was on in the living room. He looked over and saw the TV was playing some reality tv show and saw everyone was asleep. Dawn was laying on the couch and Chloe was cuddling with her with her head on her chest, while Goh was asleep on the chair. Ash tiptoed quietly past the living room. This plan would have worked if Pikachu didn't decide to yell very loud. "Picaaa!!" Pikachu yelled from the top of the stairs.

Chloe and Dawn stirred awake and looked at Ash. Goh was still asleep. "Hello Ash." Dawn whispered in a cheerful voice. Chloe scowled at Ash and said nothing. "Hello fuck face." Chloe whispered in an angry voice.
Goh slowly stirred awake as Pikachu jumped onto Ash. "Oh, hey Ash." Goh said in a groggy voice.  Goh's hair was slightly messy and his face looked like he was exhausted.
"I'm gonna go to bed." Ash said.
"No, your not." Chloe said standing up. "Your gonna get in that damn living room, and sleep in there with all of us! The past week you've been gone all fucking night. So go in that living room sleep on the floor or on the chair with Goh,"
Dawn held back a laugh as Chloe said that.
",and go to fucking sleep." Chloe finished as she sat back down on the Couch with Dawn.
Ash awkwardly grabbed some pillows and a blanket as he played down on the carpet and tried falling asleep.
"Why did you say on the chair with Goh?" Dawn whispered in Chloe's ear.
"I dunno, I guess it just slipped out." Chloe whispered back.

☆☆☆☆

Hello! Chapter 2 is out yes I know. I'm sorry it took forever, that was my fault. This one is pretty crappy.  I might edit it later. Well have a great day/Night.

Word count: 505