☠️ Chapter 15: J's Feelings(HeartBeat Part.2) ☠️

This some good art

____________________________________________

Y/N's pov

Thad was pulled away into the darkness, I was quite literally sweating from fear. Sure, psycho murder drones and giant roach queens is one thing, but ELDRITCH HORROR is something else in my opinion. I've had nightmares as a kid about those kinds of monsters. Except this time, it's right in front of my eyes, well not exactly in front.... But you get the idea. We were all paralyzed in our spots except N who acted fast once Thad was pulled away. He pulled out a sick ass ninja star and cut the arm that Thad was attached to, and he fell. "I want a frickin' ninja star!" Uzi shouted right before multiple other arms came out of the darkness and pushed me and Uzi down to the ground and threw N into J, it also grabbed Thad's leg, "Oh not agia-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Thad yelled while getting dragged away. "C'mon!" I shouted to everyone, we all got up from where we were tossed and ran after Thad. We sprinted as fast as we could until we reached this room that was apparently a cryosleep room (idk, that's what the wiki says it is), we entered, and we saw... Thad! Looking alive and well and definitely not a hologram, meaning that it was so obviously a fake Thad, it was literally staticy and to my knowledge, I don't remember the worker drones ever looking like static. "Yes, and hello, it's me, Ted. Can I get a location?" It said, it couldn't even get Thad's name correctly. "I heard dentist's office. I'm sat at the dentist's office. Come over here for your, teeth." It continued, we all just looked with no emotion because it was too obvious, Uzi took the railgun from my hands and pointed it at the fake Thad as it was fully charged. "Nice try faker." She stated, "No, wait guys, it's really me! Is tha-a-a-a-t a-a-a ninja star?" The fake Thad said, still trying to convince us it was real. N just simply pulled out another ninja star and threw it while Uzi kicked it upwards, I was confused at where they were aiming at first until I saw oil drip form the floor and real Thad fall to the ground. "Oh" I said as my confusion had been cleared up.

Thad: "Lifesavers again. Thanks. Super invited to my shindig next weekend. *Points at fake Thad* Cool kids only."

*Y/N and J just stare in confusion while N and Uzi rejoice*

???: "We're busy then anyway, so whatever, so lame."

*The eldritch horror revealed itself*

(I'm going to write Eldritch J, but nobody actually calls it that, just saying this so no one gets confused)

Uzi: "What the!"

*J and N stare in horror*

Y/N: "Holy..."

Uzi: "What... What are you? Are you some kind of monster form of J!"

Eldritch J: "Not exactly, though we are trying to rebuild that host as per our directive."

J: "What do you mean rebuild, I'm fine!"