Kill Code 1 | Loba her heist

Time has passed everything was like normal again.

I was feeling happy and had good games with wins, lots of parties and catching up.

Until Lifeline and Maggie suggested we'd team up for the same goal... yet something was in my way.

We were going to Silva/Duardo to put him in his place, but the location reminded me of someone

else and... I got distracted.

As we walked into the building an Lifeline downloaded evidence, I got off and followed my feelings...

wondering off away from the group.

I know that that's a bad idea but I had to know if my feelings are correct...

This place... this feeling... it has a bad scent. I don't like it...

As I open the door to another area and take a look around. I can't help but think out loud.

"This place... Why does it feel like I've been here before?"

"Hell of a first time to Salvo." I say annoyed as I made my way to a screen little further.

It might have information we need.

Just then out of nowhere Valkyrie showed up.

"Someone called for a getaway pilot?" she said while landing slowly.

Me and Valk haven't talked in a while after our incident... but she still was nice to me after some time

"Ugh we haven't done anything that warrants a getaway yet. But we might now with the spirited

entrance you just made." I say annoyed and went around her to take a closer look at the screen.

So you'd prefer me as stealthy and fashionably late?"

She went in front of me "Oh wait... that's you."

"They say opposites attract" I say as I pushed her away softly and went around her again.

I start the screen up and try to look for info.

"Where are the others?"

"Oh back there, I Just...." I say as I start to investigate more.

She takes of her helmet. "Loba. Don't go zoning out on me again."

Hm try to act like she still cares ey...?

"You should go. I'll see u later."

She scuffs softly and backs up.

"Ugh...copy." She puts her helmet back on and gets ready to fly away
"See u later." She says before leaving me alone.

Finally...

As I managed to get into the system, the platform was a lift and I activate it to let me down.

As my path was a bit destroyed I was happy I had my jump drive to get me around the obstacles.

As I go more deeper into the area, going in vents and taking ziplines like a spy I find myself in a room

familiar... again

I start to overthink and panic a little...

"This is Salvo, not Solace. This is just another heist..."

As I look in the room I see bodies on tables... but they were robot bodies...

I placed my black market in the room and find myself a card.

A Hammond datapad.

This could lead to something... I take it into my hand and it shows me the location of the door.

Its like some sort of key to a closed room. Strange...

I opened the door with the pad, another path with obstacles.

Ugh it was a long heist but not a problem for me. Something was out there... I need to know what.

As I slide under a door I get the flashback as I looked around the room.

It looked exactly like the same place where one of Revenant his body factory's was... this has to be a

mistake...

"This isn't the same place. It can't be!" I tell myself...

As I run towards the end of the bridge where the "head" was of him years ago.

I open the screen again and hack into the system...

"Someone used this recently...and took something. What did u leave behind Silva?"

I make the hatch open where his head was...

"Empty!" This was impossible... someone took his head... I... failed my task...

As I angrily shout and lightly punch the keyboard.

An alarm went off "Initiate sequence" said on the screen.

I notice something on the ground flickering.

It was leftovers from his face. I pick the head up and his eyeball was hanging out...

"This is the demonio's eye..." I pull out the eye and took a good look at it until the realization hit me...

"Silva is making his bodies!?" I was shocked... my heart racing into my chest.

"What is he doing with the demonio!?"

I quickly went back to the group noticing that bots have showed up because of the alarm.
"Time to go ladies!" I say hasty

We blow our way out but we weren't out yet, we ran as fast as possible.

Bots blocked our way.

I didn't think because I was so furious and went into battle, fighting all the bots with my staff.

"Wrecking ball is clearing the path!" I hear Maggie shout

I dodge it on time, a bot accidently activated the emergency shutdown.

More alarms and red lights showed up, it was so chaotic!

As our exit door slowly closed we had to work fast.

Killing all the bots as fast as possible.

Maggie and Lifeline made it out, but more bots were on me.

"Loba!" I hear Ajay (Lifeline) shout as her drone tries to pull me out.

Her drone got my bracelet out of the room while I make the final kills and the door closed.

Lucky I could teleport out.

"Phew! Never underestimate a good accessory." I say while I petted the bot.

More bots were inside, the door couldn't hold it anymore and was on the point of breaking.

"Come on now, how are we going to get out of here!?" I hear Ajay shout over the noise

"I'm hurt Ajay!" Maggie shouts.

We are doomed... or... maybe not. I had an idea to call Valk in since she was there anyway. I hope she

hasn't left. We need to get out fast!

I quickly called.

"Hm, you think I'd start a job without an escape route?"

Perfectly timed. Valk comes in an blows up the door and bots.

"Anyone called for a getaway driver?" She said in her 'cool voice' ugh whatever...

She picked us all up and brought us back to safety.

While on the flight, I couldn't help but look at his eye I still had in my hands...

So many questions... I hope we get answers... and I might know a guy that can help with that.