-Chapter Nine-

-
Enjoy
-

()
With Sun and Moon
()

Sun lowered his arm slightly, sending a glare at Callie. His once happy face is no longer there. Both of his hands clenched up, as he then tried to keep his cool by breathing slowly.

"Repeat that for me, Ma'am," he said through clenched teeth.

She placed a hand on her hip in a sassy way. "I said, Moon should've been scrapped the moment he acted out once."

A grin formed upon Sun's face. Then, he stepped in front of Moon, making him step back slightly. "Ma'am, I'd appreciate it if you left and never returned."

"Give me my damn child, then I'll leave," she said while glaring intensely at Sun.

Gregory stepped up and just calmly spoke, trying to keep any and all tension down. "Now you two, calm down." He turned toward the woman. "Ma'am, we will have to call security if you don't decide to leave. Your husband and older child can stay."

"Hand me my child!" She screamed. Her fist reered back and hit him square in the face.

Jaxon immediately grabbed his mother and pulled her away. He was angry. "Mom! Just leave! You don't even consider Y/N as your child!"

"That thing belongs to me!" Callie sent a glare toward the oldest child of hers.

Sun had quickly gotten an ice pack for Gregory's face and for Markus, too. Moon didn't like the fact of the woman completely disrespecting her children, husband, him, Gregory, and Sun. He moved closer to her and just gripped her shoulder.

"Callie~" Moon spoke in an elongated tone. It wasn't in any flirtatious way, obviously, rather it was just... menacing. "It would be best you leave."

"Or else what? You're gonna try and kill me again?" Her words made Moon confused.

His grip on her shoulder only tightened. "When did I ever try to kill you?"

"Oh, maybe when Greogry and I were still  kids. A little while after Y/N fucking just left!" The adults, aside from Markus and Callie froze.

Gregory breathed in slowly. "You leave them out of the fucking conversation. Don't.. bring them up..." he had tears in his eyes and refused to let them out. 

"Or what? It's not like they had any importance -" she was interrupted by Sun. Someone who rarely interrupted anyone on purpose.

"They were very important to us," he sounded as if he would cry. "Now, Callie, leave before I do something I regret."

"Only if you give that thing back to me," she said angerly.

Sun let out a sigh. His eye lightly twitched before he just walked off. The wire descended, and he went up. He also saw the book you had left and grabbed that before fully going up.

"He better be getting that thing for me," There was a high level of sass in her tone.

"Callie..."

"What, Markus?" Callie spoke in annoyance.

"You named our child after that attendant, so.... why do you hate them?"

-
Heya!

Oh, my god... I had such a horrible way of making this chapter, it seems so... boring.
I'm sorry if it was boring..

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

530 Words
-