-Chapter Twenty-Two-

-
Enjoy
-

Their words... this was the only time they've been clear in the real world... "Y/N, time is running out... please fight it... you'll live, I believe in you..."

Even though you knew the three attendants were watching you, one hand weakly reached out toward the mist. A small grumble left your mouth as you felt even more sickly.

The feeling in your gut worsened, and it made your eyes water. When you wiped them away, you felt that it wasn't... water like... it was thicker. Looking at your hand made you realize... this was... oil... this wasn't real, right? Right!?

Sun and Moon sat right beside you. Your breathing quickened up as you felt weaker by the second.

You felt so hungry... but when you tried to eat, it only made you throw it back up immediately. And the regurgitation made you even weaker. At this point, you could barely keep your eyes open.

The daycare attendants did everything they could to keep you awake. But... one thing that did was a faint silhouette of Jaxon. You sat up and reached out for him. His ghostly hands reached back and held your hands.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Y/N..." he softly smiled with a saddened look.

You tried to hug the ghost of your brother, but due to him being a ghost, you failed. And you sobbed. The three... adults looked at you with saddened eyes. Not for something they did, but because you're seeing things now.

You're hallucinating.

The lack of food was only a few hours, but due to Glitchtrap forcing his control, it was like it was days.

Speaking of his control, you started seeing him more and more, and each time, you turned away, causing a black, thickly ink to escape your mouth. It wasn't even vomit. It was like an inky oil type substance... and it burned. Heavily.

Eventually, the substance had traces of blood. And that was dripping down your face constantly at this point. The attendants did everything they could to keep you from passing out, as that would mean death... they knew from an experience...

"Sunny... Moony... Gregory... I feel so tired... and I'm so... in so much pain... it hurts...." you said quietly. The weakness you had was trailing through your body.

Your eyes could barely be held open. The fingers and toes on your body were stiff and hard to move. Legs and arms were like heavy metal, a 50-pound bowling ball that an 8 year old could never even try to pick up... sitting up was even tiring, and breathing was the same.

Physically, you had to force yourself to breathe. But soon... that was too much and... you passed out.

Sun, Moon, and Gregory were trying not to sob as they tried to wake you up. You were still alive... but... being passed out wasn't a good thing... and they couldn't let you die again. Even though you weren't the one you once were, you had such similar looks and attitude...

And if you do die... they don't know what would happen... but one thing they knew would happen would be tears everywhere....

-
Heya!
It's a little bit short, but I made it. And... the next chapter will surely be the last one...

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

560 Words
-