-Chapter Twenty-One-

-
TW: Vomiting

Enjoy
-

You looked confused. "What?"

"What did that damn... what did he do?" Gregory asked with a small angered tone. He was referring to Glitchtrap. You knew that.

With hesitance and unsurity, you opened your mouth and said, "I think... he has control... and... it hurts...."

"It hurts?" Moon asked you as he walked closer and placed a hand on your head. Because, a hand on the head is very reassuring.

You nodded. "Mhm.. anytime he and the other Y/N fight it hurts..."

They were all silent. A sound that you could never truly get used to. Them being silent and unmoving made you slightly uncomfortable... well, before your stomach grumbled.

"Oh..." Gregory broke the silence. "Y/N, come with me, we'll get some food."

He grabbed your hand, and you followed after him. Then the thought of Jaxon being dead returned to your mind. You had forgotten for a little while due to the amount of pain. Forcing yourself to not cry, you just walked with silence.

"What do you say about seeing some of the Glamrocks after eating?" Gregory asked awkwardly. All you did was nod slowly. "Great... well, we'll go see Chica after, okay?"

"Okay..."

You were tired. And in pain. The headache was getting worse. Every passing minute, the headache grew worse. The steps you took were beginning to get more shaky and hesitant.

And you were sure Gregory was taking notice as he lifted you up into his arms. He then carried you to a seat and placed you down on it. His hands gently held you upright.

"Y/N? Are you alright? You're really... quiet." Gregory was concerned.

A slow nod was given. Not even words. The attendant stood upright fully and went to grab you a pizza.

(Warning! Mentions of Vomit begins)

It was only a few minutes before he returned with a plate with a few slices. Placing them in front of you right after. Slowly grabbing one and putting it up to your mouth, you take a bite. You got roughly halfway before you stopped eating it. Placing it back on the plate, you covered your mouth.

Gregory held a trashcan up to you, to which you grabbed and held under your mouth. You then threw up into the trashcan. The after effect was a burning feeling in your throat.

The back of your throat was feeling like fire. Your mouth even hurt. It was like you had an open cut and poured fresh lemon juice straight on it the moment it opened.

You even held your mouth open, feeling thickly liquid drip down off your lips. Even just the liquid felt like burnt hot liquid. Lava even... closing your eyes from the feeling didn't help.

Whenever you opened your eyes was the moment you regurgitated more. You hadn't eaten much at all, so what you were throwing up wasn't food... and looking at it made it worse. But, still, you didn't have any food left to throw up.

(Vomiting is over, basically.)

Taking a glance at the trashcan made you look confused... why was it like... blackish purple...? The tears in your eyes weren't very helpful as all they did was cloud your eyes.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He patted your back calmly.

You looked up at him weakly. The look you gave him just told him how much pain you were in... mentally, and physical head pain.

"...I'll bring you back to Sun and Moon, kiddo..." he removed the trashcan from your hold and picked you up. He held you and brought you away from the food area and back to the daycare.

Tiredly and weakly, you held onto the older human. When the doors opened and you were brought in, all you heard was a voice in the distance... but they weren't real. They were surrounded by a red mist... Y/N...

-
Heya!

Boring, I know... I made this with no energy, any honestly, I am tired.. but not tired enough to sleep.

Sorry if this was bad...

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

676 Words
-