-Chapter Fourteen-

-
Enjoy
-

You hid in the same spot you did when you accidentally spent an overnight. This time, you weren't scared, and you did the exact same movement. You had cowered into a small, compacted ball. If or when Sun finds you, that would be fun to explain.

Now, this position of yours didn't hurt you. Breathing was completely normal and had no possible struggle.

"Gregory! I found you!" Sun said loudly. You knew he wanted you to hear that. And, funnily enough, it sounded from a lower floor of the structure you hid in.

"Well, time to find Y/N," you heard Gregory say as the sound of their footsteps slowly went away from you.

Suddenly, you felt a buzz in your head. You looked up and around, not seeing anything. You were confused. What was the reason for the buzzing in your head?

Then, you saw it. The rabbit from before. Your mouth opened to scream, but his hand forced it shut. His hand was clenched around your jaw, keeping you from even opening it a millimeter.

"Listen here, Y/N," he began. "Your past self made me so upset, and... I don't appreciate that. So! How about you make up for it?"

You were confused by what he meant. That was until he spoke again. "Y/N, I would like for you to let me inside your head." He had a grin on his face. "Oh, who am I kidding, I don't need your permission."

And just like that, he disappeared from your sights. The buzzing was so much worse now. It sounded so much like a faint static, a flickering light that you can hear occasionally, or even like a fly buzzing around a dead silent room. It was so bothering.

You rubbed your temples, trying to rid the feeling. But it wouldn't go away. Suddenly, the sound of Sun crawling through the play place was the sound you paid attention to. Still being compressed in a ball, you stared up as Sundrop found you.

"Oh! Y/N! There you are!" He said with a bright smile. It faltered at seeing you so compressed against yourself. "Are you... alright?"

You sat up. "I'm fine, I'm just able to compress my body. It doesn't hurt anything or prevent my breathing."

His head tilted. It wasn't from your words, no... it was something on your face? "Is your eye alright?"

"Huh?" You made a confused sound. "My eye is fine."

The sun animatronic crept closer to you. He gently placed his hands on your face, tilting his own head. A concerned, yet confused look written on his face. "Y/N, do you have heterochromia?"

"No?" You said in a confused manner.

Although having a small confused frown, Sun could've almost sworn he saw you grin for a split second. "Well... one of your eyes is.... a different color.."

"What color?" A thought came into your mind. Depending on the color he said, it would confirm or deny the thought.

He looked closer. "Purple..."

You mumbled to yourself, looking down. Sundrop was confused about the words you mumbled but didn't bother to pry into it.

()()

You were being held on Sun's shoulder as he went around the daycare. The main play area, the party rooms, where the drop-off is, the entire daycare vicinity.

It was quite fun. Well, until you feel very tired. You had to almost force yourself to stay awake, as you didn't want to ruin you or Sun's fun. Although, he did stop speedwalking around and lifted you off his shoulders. He looked at you and asked, "Are you tired?"

All you could reply with was a nod. He smiled and then, after a few minutes, went into the room above the ball pit and placed you in Moon's room. Which he was in. Subconsciously, you snuggled into him. And he was gentle with holding you while you slept.

Surely, you'd sleep peacefully... right..?

-
Heya!

So, you have a purple eye, hm? Sound familiar?

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

678 Words
-

Also, please, please vote on one or two. Do it here or on the message board where I asked in the first place. I don't know which ending to use.