-Chapter Eleven-

-
Enjoy
-

I sat up, rubbing my eyes. My eyes looked around the room... Moon's room. It looked... torn, shattered, burnt even. The bed was creaking under every move I made.

Carefully, I got off the bed, but the moment I did, I felt the floor collapse underneath me. I let out a scream, but that was just silence. My screams weren't even heard.

My eyes squinted shut, but I never felt any floor contact. My eyes opened, and I was momentarily blinded by a bright, whitish purple light.

Slowly reopening them, I was just met with a nasty yellowed colored rabbit. Despite not being raised all that well, I knew not to talk with strangers. And, I didn't.

"You're very much different than from all those years ago," it said as it looked over me.

I felt really weird. I don't know his age, or how he's in my.. dream? All I knew was that he was hella weird for looking a child up and down.

"Why won't you speak to me?" He said as he grabbed my shoulders. In return, I closed my eyes and didn't even look at him.

In the dream, he smacked me, but I didn't feel it. I did open my eyes to glare at him. I went against the little morals I had and just said, "What the hell do you want."

"There's the sassy lamb I once knew," his words make me frown.

I scoffed at him. "Lamb? I'm no lamb."

"But you are," one of his hands grabbed onto my chin. "And with you being a child now, it makes this so much easier."

I smacked his hand away and just angerly stared at him. "What are you?! A fuckin' child predator?!"

"I'm surprised you even know what that term is," he said with a cheeky grin.

My small child body took a step back. He may be in my mind, but I'm sure as he'll ready to fight him. After all, my mind means I can make whatever I want come true. "Who even are you?"

"The names Glitchtrap, child," he outstretched his hand toward me. "It's a pleasure to meet you, reborn, Y/N."

()()()()

You sat up quickly, trying to catch your breath. Why were you breathing so heavily? Were you even awake? A quick glance around the room was all you needed. Moon's room was nicely clean, warm, yet cool, and comfortable.

Your hand reached your head. You felt a little fuzzy, like you've had this experience before, but different. A small, brief image of a white rabbit with patches appeard in your head, making your brain hurt.

Just as you shook your head to get rid of the feeling, Sun entered the room. A distant yelling that belonged to your mother could be heard. "Give my child back! I won't hesitate to kill you for the damn thing!"

Sun covered his non-existent ears. From what you could see, he couldn't handle the yelling anymore. You crawled up to him and loosely hugged him. He softly hugged you back.

"Hey, Sunny?" You asked in a rather quiet tone of voice.

A small hum was emitted so you could be aware of him paying attention. "Hm?"

"I dreamt of someone... I think he said his name was.... Glitchtrap."

-
Heya!

Uhm... so, Glitchtrap is back... that's no good. And, I brought back the dream that goes into the first person, so that's good!

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

584 Words
-