-Chapter Twenty-

-
Enjoy
-

Gregory held your sleeping 8 year old body. On the way home, you had fallen asleep, so Gregory carried you. Sun and Moon could see the tear marks and a few tears that lingered behind.

"They cried... what happened?" Sun asked as he stepped closer to the man that stood still.

He sighed inaudibly. "Their brother, Jaxon, died. And it happened because of... murder."

The two animatronics went up to your sleeping body and put a hand on your head in a comforting way.

()

I stood in the mast of blackness I call my head. I shouted for Glitchtrap, who took a while to show up. I could feel Y/N's energy still here, so they were making sure I didn't do anything too idiotic.

"Ah, little lamb, have you made your choice? Was your bothers death enough to make you realize what will happen to those you love if you don't accept me?" He said with an evil grin.

I couldn't stand it. "You bitch! You caused my dad to kill him, didn't you!"

"Clever lamb, as always," he came closer to me, holding out his hand. "And I can use you the same way, even without guilt."

Because it was my mindscape, I made a lighter and match appear. I lit one up and placed it in his palm. I know he can't feel it pain wise, but it gave the message.

"That's a no, then?" Glitchtrap said disappointingly. Although, he seemed more than ready for this. "Then I'll take you by force."

Before he could even put a finger on me, the other Y/N tackled him to the ground. They yelled so many things. There are so many swear words... so many words with so much hatred...

"Ƴøŭ æßßĥœłĕ! Łəævê þĥę ĉĥịľð æĺœñë!" Their voice was like pure static because of their anger. There were no words I could use to describe this singular feeling.

Glitchtrap grinned. "Not until their last breath, Lamby."

"Ģļïťçĥþŕæp. Leave þĥę đªmņ çhılɗ æľœņə," Their words, angered and annoyed, didn't do anything to Glitchtrap. All it did was make him more... well, creepy?

He chuckled. "Oh, Y/N, don't you understand? I can leave the void. You can be restful. Just let me have control over the child."

"No," Y/N's word was clear. It was entirely clear. There wasn't any static. And that, that shocked the glitch.

"No? Oh, well, your opinion doesn't matter to me," he grinned even more somehow.

I felt a tug pull me forward. Doing so forced me closer to the glitch man-rabbit. Despite trying, struggling, even fighting the invisible pull sorce, I ended up right in front of him.

His hand reached out and grabbed my head. With a scream filled with agony as pain shot through my head, he grinned, and I passed out in my mindspace... but I could still hear.

"If you didn't fight me, this wouldn't have happened, little lamb," his voice was filled with that of no regrets and a feeling of success. Then, from what I could feel, the other Y/N choke tackled him like they did once before.

()()

"Oh! Oh! Guys! Y/N is waking up!" You faintly heard Sundrop shout toward the other two. Their footsteps entering the room was the next sound you heard. You could tell they were talking, but not what they were saying.

Although, their supposed words stopped when you opened your eyes and looked at them. Your eyes half closed due to the pounding amount of pain in them.

The next words you heard from them were... "Why are your eyes purple...with red irises...?

-
Heya!

Who knows, the ending might be soon.. but maybe not. You'll find out soon enough.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

633 Words
-