Chapter 3

Last time on High school sucks: dragon ball au..

"Wait shut up both of you!" Turles said as he sensed a high power level heading there way "what's wrong?" 18 asked Turles "there's a high power level coming this way!" Turles relied

All of them stared at the entrance of the cafeteria and watched as someone entered it.

Raditz and Turles could not even believe who it was..

......

"Vegeta!?" Turles and Raditz yelled in unison. Everyone else were extremely confused on why Turles and Raditz were surprised. That guy Vegeta was just an average man, right?

Turles and Raditz quickly jumped out of they're seats and bow downed to the normal man. "Hey Raditz who is this dude and why are you bowing?" Goku asked while staring at the short man with black hair that looked like a flame, the man appeared to be 2 inches taller then Bulma which wasn't tall but it wasn't short. He wore a scowl on his face 24/7 and he was wearing a short sleeved compression shirt that showed off his muscles and grey baggy sweatpants but his belt looked a bit weird.

Then it hit him Vegeta was a Saiyan! But why would Raditz and Turles bow down to a average Saiyan man, unless? "Kakarot get down here and bow right now!?" Raditz screamed at Goku.

Vegeta finally made it over to Turles and Raditz and smiled. "Raditz?" A deep voice had called. Raditz looked up to see Vegeta saying his name "Yes Vegeta?"

"I thought I recognized that birds nest!" Vegeta said as he chuckled to himself. "Someone finally said it, Raditz when are you going to brush that hair?" Bulma said as she looked at one of the bowing Saiyans.

"Who are you woman?" Vegeta asked the beautiful blue haired woman before him curiously "And why are you insulting a Saiyan Warrior that could kill you if he wanted too?"

"Why not it's not like he'll kill me and why do you even know what Saiyans are?" Vegeta laughed.

His laugh sending shivers down Bulmas spine "Oh you silly woman, do you not know why these 2 are bowing down to me?" The Flame haired Saiyan asked the blue haired earth girl.

"No i do not know" Bulma replied "That's because I'm Vegeta... Prince Vegeta Prince of all Saiyans!" Gokus eyes widened he knew something was not normal about this Saiyan and he was right.

"Anyways Turles, Raditz you may rise!" Raditz and Turles rose from beneath Vegeta and sat back on there seats.

"I'm gonna sit with you guys because no one in this disgusting place you earthlings call school is worthy of my presence and of course you are probably the only ones of our kind that are still alive" Vegeta stated.

"We don't want you here Veggie or whatever you're name was!" Bulma said to Vegeta. This woman was getting on his nerves how dare she speak that way towards a prince let alone a Saiyan prince! Vegeta thought to himself.

"It's Vegeta! And I wasn't asking to sit here I'm demanding!" Vegeta replied back in a harsh tone. Bulma simply rolled her eyes and continued to eat her food.

"Vegeta what brings you here anyways?" Chichi asked the Saiyan prince. "Well I got expelled from my other school for breaking a weaklings arm and my older sister got mad at me so she forced my father to change what school I was attending to so I ended up in this dump!"

"Sorry for the questions but what did you mean by the last of our kind statement towards Turles, Raditz and Goku?" 18 asked Vegeta.

"Goku? who's Goku?" Vegeta questioned "Oh it's me you know me as Kakarot but my friends call me Goku!" Goku answered the princes question.

"So to basically answer your question blondie our planet was destroyed by some ugly white lizard named Freiza so most of our race was killed, to cut it short we're the last of our race" 18 grunted at the nickname the short Saiyan gave her "The names Eight-teen by the way shortie"

Vegetas veins started popping out of his big forehead and his eye was twitching furiously. It was obvious 18 hit a nerve "How dare you talk to the Saiyan prince that way!" Vegeta yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"Woah calm down there Vegeta" Raditz said as he forced Vegeta back down on to his seat. "Anyways let's lighten up the mood here I'll tell you everyone's names" Krillin said to Vegeta hoping that would calm down the Saiyan prince.

Obviously it didn't but Krillin still wanted the man to know they're names so he doesn't call them weaklings or something. Vegeta crossed his arms.

"like I'd like to know the stupid names of you earthlings!" "Ok anyways my names Krillin the girl with the blonde hair is my girlfriend Eight-teen the blue haired girl beside Eight-teen is Bulma and the girl with the black hair is chichi and you know everyone else's name"

"Bulma huh? That's a weird name" Vegeta remarked. "Says the guy with the name Vegeta" Bulma replied.

"Well guess what woman it's an Elite Saiyan name unlike your stupid name Bulma" Vegeta said her in a high pitched voice trying to mock her.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm really busy right now but I'm gonna start writing the forth chapter right now so bye!!