Wait.. wait?!

I had finished doing everything I need to for him. I just need to take a shower..  and wash my hair. I jumped in the shower feeling the warm water go against my skin enjoying it the best I can and I started to wash my hair properly. Once I finished I scrub my skin clean then I washed off and looked in the mirror at myself. "This isn't for you. This is for everyone else. Too bad nobody cares anymore." I say to myself quietly just barely above a whisper I look for a few more seconds then start to brush my teeth and hair. I already had a baby-face so I didn't need to shave anything. I hated the way the world did this to me. I could pass as thirteen even tho I was like seventeen. I brush my teeth for five minutes straight then put on a decent clean outfit and put on my old hat and jacket over it then looked at myself in the mirror. "Wow I look so good" I wink at myself then laugh at my stupidity and walk downstairs to the kitchen seeing my sister here today with my mom and dad and I put on a smile and head towards the fridge.

My sister has a surprised look on her face. "Whoa.. you look better than I though you would." She wasn't the only one that thought that and my mom and dad were a little surprised but I ignored them and I ate some breakfast then walked out and went to the store. I put my headphones on and hold my hands tightly. I walked in the store my depression kicking in again. I saw Kenny working and stared at him for a few minutes then walked to the snack aisle. I grab some chips and a candy bar; I walked to the drinks grabbing a monster and walked to the counter just looking down. Kenny scanned all the items and sighed.

"Is that all?" He mumbles and I look up slightly.

"yes." I tap my fingers on the counter.

"Cash or card."

"cash." I dig in my pockets until I hear the door open and Kyle walked in so I quickly paid and walked out. Kyle stared at me perplexed but I rolled my eyes. I didn't need him or anyone else. I'm fine alone. They were stupid for leaving me. I sighed and walked home. I went in my room locking the door. I laid down and thought it was all ending soon. No more Kyle, Eric, Kenny... no more nothing. It was sad but in the end, the world needed to let me go. I need to leave now...

——————————————————

I wake up hours later and rubbed my eyes. I was so confused. I looked at the time and it was 4:30pm. I sat up and stared at my arms. I heard the front door open and sighed. "There's so much i need done. One body, one drug, and one more smile." I grab my phone and looked at the email i was about to send. . .

—————————————————

Words: 522

IM SO SORRY!!! I didn't know how to continue the story. I might have to rewrite it again to make the plot make sense; however, i needed to work on myself. I started this a year ago. This story will be finished. But if you want a better version of it that makes more sense, i will be writing it after this one is down. Roughly around July 20th? I'm sorry for leaving you like that. Love the support. Last part was posted 9 months ago, and the next part will be posted around May 15th? Don't quote me tho... love you guys!!!😋🎀😘