cahpter 1 one left behind

A/N this first chapter might be a little short but they will get longer

Hazel pov

Hazel was actually feeling good. she is standing in the house of hades with jason piper leo frank nico and hecate. she had manipulated the mist so pasifae had fallen for her own traps in the labyrinth and with the help of her the others and hecate they had killed the giant klytios. 

His remains were still disintegrating into yellow dust, but Hazel could still see some embers in his hair wear hecate set it on fire. The goddess then turned to hazel and said" you have done hazel levesque by helping me kill the giant" "we help to" leo said. hazel looked at him and said'' waretent you possessed most of that battle" leo crossed his arms and mumplet"just some of the time''."anyway" hecate interrupted" i must leave now and remember hazel levesque when the button on the doors of death lights up, press it immediately or your friends will die" 

with dat hecate turnt to mist and disappeared. Gale the polecat made one last fart and also turned into mist. leo waved his hand in front of his face and said "that thing really needs to see a vet" 

piper turns to hazel and said'' what did hecate mean by pressing a button" hazel replied'' pasifae said that when some one enters the doors in tartarus someone must press the button down there for 12 minutes, for dem to get up and someone from our side must press the button here so they can get out." "Why 12 minutes?" Frank asked." don't know'' hazel replied."how long do we have'' jason asked.

" I lost track of time. "Hazel said in a low voice. "You don't think that we missed it" Nico said."no" Hazel said immediately. Hazel simply refused to believe it.

"Soo '' Leo said "what happened to you guys after we got separated"."short version. We ran into a lot of monsters, Nico summoned a bunch of dead romans but they would not listen to him or Jason, only frank. So Jason stepped dawn and made Frank a praetor and he commanded the whole legion." Piper said. Hazel stared wide eyed at Frank and said "you're a praetor now".

 Frank looked kinda embarrassed and said'' field promotion. I know it sounds crazy and it will only be official after a vote in the senate but yes. but you also need to explain what happened to that other lady".

" The short version, Hazel uses her own labyrinth against her. and she fell into a trap door that led to somewhere. And I will never see maze runners again".

''whats maze runners" both nico and hazel sais. all the others look at them in shock and then remember that they are from the 1940s." okay we really need to get you up to speed in the 2100 century" piper says. 

Nico opens his mouth to reply but he is interrupted by a DING from the elevator. Hazel rushes forward and presses the button. The doors open and there lies Annabeth. Piper moves forward and drages Annabeth out and puts her hands on the side of her neck and under her nose. she lets out a sigh of relief and says" she is alive". 

Hazel let out a sigh of relief as well. but then she notes that Annabeth is alone. "Where is Percy?" she asked."oh no" nico says" someone has to stay behind to close the doors". Everyone stays silent. Hazel looks at Annabeth, she looks thinner and her clothes are half shredded and she has some open weunds. 

Frank is the first one to say something "he-he can't be dead" he looks at nico'' you could feel it if he is dead". Nico just stares on the doors, fear all over his face. Then Jason said in a low voice" we need to cut the chains". "no" Hazel says, tears starting to form in her eyes. "We can't just leave him down there"." we have to" nico says " if we don't monster will just keep coming up from tartarus". 

he draws his sword and walks over to one of the chains. Hazel is now crying but she draws her spatha and walks over to the other chain." on 3" nico says " 1... 2...", "i'm sorry" she whispers "3 ". they both swing their blades and the chains break. 

Then the whole cave shakes, the doors disappear and start to form in the ceiling." we need to get out of here" leo yells." nico shadow travels us"Jason yells." I have never done it with this many people, '' Nico responds." i will help you" hazel says" everyone gather around annabeth and hold hands". 

they all gather around annabeth and hold hands hazel imanged the outside and feel herself fade into shadow. It is dawn when they appear near the river. The argo 2 is still hovering a few hundred feet away. Coach Hedge has apparently seen them because the ship flies closer to them and landts nearby. 

He walks over to them and says" there you are cupcakes you let your guest wait" Reyna walks behind him and says" did you miss me". Hazel falls to her knees and starts sobbing. hedge and reyna stop immitaly and reyna says" okay that is not the welcoming i was expecting". 

Hedge says'' what's wrong. why is she... wait where is jackson" . Frank walks over to Hazel and puts his arm around her." it's not your fault". Reyna looks around and immediately understands " oh gods '' she says. 

"We need to get Annabeth to the sickbay," Jason says. He then picks her up bridal style and walks over to the ship. Hazel gets up and goes with the rest of over to the argo 2. when they had put annabeth in the sickbay nico said'' someone should be here when she wakes up"." I'll stay," Piper says. 

The others met in the mess hall. " what happened?" reyna asked." he had to stay behind" nico says

A/N pls leave a coment