chapter 3 mommy and goddesses issues

A/N i can't remember everything that was said in chapter 1-4 and 9-12, so i'll just write what i can with some of my own imagination 

enjoy

piper pov

"I am not putting that dress on!" Piper yells. 

The argo 2 was docked near ithaca, from where they were they could just see some of the ruins that youst to be Odysseus palace. Hazel had sendest a large amount of ghosts in the ruins. Then with a quick scaut rapport from Frank the eagle, found out that the suitors, the men that tried to marry Penelope Odysseus' wife had come back to life. 

Piper tried to look in her dagger but ever since they left the house of hades it only showed one thing and piper did not wish to see him right now. Then they made a plan, Hazel will use the mist to disguise Jason to look like one of them, and Piper and Annabeth would dress up as ancient Greek servet girls. 

The problem was that ancient Greek serving girls need ancient Greek dresses." its for the good of the quest" leo says, tho she can clearly see him smirking.

'' Valdez if you don't wipe that smile off your face, I will charmspeak you into eating your toolbelt", leo immediately stop smiling." he is right piper" hazel said. she was working her mist magic on Jason making him look old and it is working. 

His back is crumpled, his hair is gray, he has wrinkles, he even smells like an old man and his sword is a walking stick. Piper knew that it was Jason behind all that, but it was still hard to see him as her boyfriend when he looks so old. Then she realizes that one day he will be that old, and she will be old t. they will be old together. 

Piper must have made a face when she was thinking because Jason said '' do i really look that bad". Piper was about to answer but Leo cut in and said'' you look great man, you have really aged with grace" (get it) and started laghing. 

Jason then touched Leo's arm, there were a few sparks and Leo jumped back yelling "OW!!!". "At least my power is still working," Jason says. 

Jason picks up a mirror and looks at himself and judging by his face he did not like what he saw. He puts down the mirror and says" if the fountain of youth is a real thing I am going on a quest to find it. why is it i have to be the old man again".

" and why is it me and piper that need to wear these?" annabeth said behind her. Annabeth had just come back from the bathroom wearing a white sleeveless dress with a few bracelets on her arms and her hair tied up. 

She looked beautiful but Piper could not help notice how thin she was. she had eaten less and less since she came back from tartarus. Piper made a mental note that she wolde make Annabeth eat more when she got back. 

" we need 3 people to go up there" Frank says " and hazel cant because she is a child op pluto". "But why am I old?" Jason says. "Most of the men I saw up there were old, so you fit right in," Frank says . " And I have put some special mist on you so when the suitors see you it will change into what they expect to see '' Hazel says. 

" and the reason it has to be you is because it is harder on Frank because he is... umm".                   " chinese" frank cuts in." yes'' hazel says 

" and if i tried it on leo..."." there isn't enough mist in the world to cep down this handsome face" leo cuts in. " I would have said that it will make you look like an old elf," Hazel says. 

Everyone starts laughing except Leo who crosses his arm and says " really feeling the love here guys ". 

When Annabeth stops laughing she looks down at herself and says " i have not looked like this sinds circe's island, it was the first time i ever wore a dress and percy got..." she stops and piper could see tears starting to form in her eyes.