chapter 4 Nico's grudge

A/N i can't remember everything that was said when reyna was with the amazons so i'll just write what i can with some of my own imagination 

Reyna pov

"You kidnapped me," Reyna said. 

Reyna was walking down one of the halls in the Amazons storage houses in San Juan Reyna's home town with some of the hunters of artemis. " necessary security reasons. all these amazons are paranoid" said thalia grace. 

Reyna could see how her and Jason are siblings. Other than their blue eyes, they wore completely different. Jason had always looked like an all american boy who was responsible and followed the rules, thalia looked like a person who jumped all american boys in back alleys and had literally a badge on her leather jacket that said " rules are made to be broken" . 

'' but was the bag really necessary? I was already knocked out, and where are we going? "Reyna said. "Okay the bag was mostly for fun but you couldn't not know where the entrance was. as to where we are going to see your sister". 

reyna wassent shure what to think she and her sister had a rare relationship to say the least. but she was happy to see her now she had to talk to them about the dreams she had." A few days ago I had this dream, there was this archer with these eyes, '' Reyna said but thalia cut her off. '' That would be Orion but don't worry about him, he has been taken care of but you have other problems" she said with a smirk and the others looked happy with themselves. 

" What do you mean? " Reyna asked. " Hylla will explain" thalia said " she is in the main hall, it's not far". " Okay but first, where is the bathroom? Whatever sedative you gave me did something to my stomach" one of the other hunters looked embarrassed and said " sorry sometimes it can happen. there is a bathroom down that hall right then left then straight then left i'll take you". " I am a big girl. I can do that myself, "Reyna said, and she walked down the hall. 

When she was done she tried to go back to the hunters but everything looked the same then she walked past a room and heard something. it sounded like someone was breathing rapidly and groning like they were in pain, Reyna looked in and so someone thrashing under a sheet she walked over and said " hey are you o...". then a hand that might belong to a corpse grabbed her wrist. to say it was skin and bone was an understatement and it was so pale she could almost see through it. the reyna so her face. How could someone that thin live? her face was completely sunken and there was a bandage around her head that covered her eyes. and there were 8 scar lines crossed on it, like a human with claws had taken 4 fingers with both hands and dragged them down her face. 

The girl took a ragged breath and screamt " BLOOD!!!". Reyna wanted to move back but she was frozen. the girl continued in a raggett voice "they are all bleeding.. no.. blood.. the armor.. please no". Reyna was glad she had already gone to the bathroom. 

then thalia appeared in the doorway and said '' reyna what are you.. oh no phoebe get the mask". Thalia rushed forward and took the girl's hand off of Reyna's wrist and said " Easy Gem. it's alright you're safe" the girl kept on mumbling about blood then the hunter phoebe came over with a breathing mask and put it on the girls face, she took a few breaths and fell asleep.

 It took a few moments for Reyna to get herself together, then she noticed that there were tears on thalia's face, then Reyna askedt " what... what happened to her". Thalia wiped the tears of face and said " we will explain later. Karen, you stay here when she wakes up. let's go". They all left the room except one hunter. 

Nobody spoke as they went on and Reyna remembered the dream she had when she was knocked out. she was standing on a hill in camp jupiter and looked over new rome or it would have been new rome. The entire valley was a ruin, the cohorts were completely buried, a few buildings of New Rome stood up from the dirt and pisces of the terminus statues lay all around. Reyna tried to manipulate the dream but it didn't work.