Chapter 9: The Games We'll Play

ANNAH'S P.O.V.

I knew who he was off the bat. He hadn't changed since the last time I saw him. All though the last time I saw him Caine beat his ass and I left. He still looked good and it looked like he's been doing good financially over the years cause he had an sexy black and gold Escalade with matching interior.

"You wanna play dirty, Caine." I said to myself. "Well let's play." I strutted myself over to the person and tapped their shoulder. "What's up, stranger?" Da'Vontae turned around with a confused look. I smiled and laughed. "Don't tell me you don't remember me?" I said playing with my hair. He then realized it was me and smiled big. "Damn, what's up, Annah?" He reached for a hug and I gave him one. "What is up, Da'Vontae, baby?"

"Shit, how you been, ma?"

"Good, how 'bout yourself? "

"Shit, I'm gee' man. Damn, it's been a long time since I've seen you."

"I know, right?" I started. "Way.... Too... Long.." I said stretching my sentence and licking my lips. Da'Vontae started biting his lip and pulled me closer. "We should get outta here and catch up on some things." I giggled. "Oh Da'Vontae, you're so cute." I said cooing him. "But unfortunately I've got to run." I turned around and began to walk out the door knowing that he would follow like a lost puppy. "Annah, wait." I stopped and smiled before turning around."Whats up?" I asked? "Put my number in your phone." I took his number and we parted ways. I hopped in my car and looked in my mirror and sighed. "Sorry, Caine... But Momma has some business to do."

Tyree's P.O.V.

Boy, Caine really fucked up. Bringing Wanda of all the bitches he fucked with? Um ump. Even I knew that was a bad idea. But good thing he decided to fuck up in a big way so I could be Annah's super hero like we we're kids and save the day. Thats why I stayed quiet through the meeting. I was plotting my next move. After I left the meeting I text Annah to see how she was doing and she said she didn't want to talk and that she wanted to be alone for a while. I tried to talk her into letting me see her but she would not give in. Oh well. I'll try later I guess.

Molly came home and went upstairs to go to sleep. She's been doing that a lot lately. She's also been eating a lot more than usual. I also heard her throwing up this morning which woke me out of my sleep but when I was about to get up she had cleaned herself up, snuck back in the bed, and fell back asleep. Shit had me thinking. Did she lie about being pregnant? Why would she if she did? I went upstairs in the room and she was just waking up. "Hey, baby." She said groggy like. I slid under the sheets next to her and laid my head on her stomach. If she was pregnant I knew I wouldn't hear or feel anything yet but I just wanted to see if she knew that I knew.

She started caressing my bald head and I just sat there waiting for her to say something but we sat in silence. "I've missed you." She said breaking the silence. "I feel like I haven't seen you at all unless its at work. Which is crazy 'cause we live together." She laughed. Before I could reply I had received a text from Sasha asking me to come over. I didn't reply to her cause I knew Molly was watching. Instead I just kissed Molly's stomach and stood up (I was hoping that that would let her know that I know she's pregnant) and began to leave. "Where you going now?!" She asked. "I'll be right back." I replied. "So after I just told your bald headed ass that we don't see each other you just up and leave?" She started to follow me down the steps to the front door. "I said I'll be back, man, damn!" I slammed the door behind me and took the long way to Sasha house. I text her that I was on the way and she replied back saying "Good cause I really need you." Truth was I just wanted to fuck and get my mind off things for a minute then go back to the crib, shower, then fuck Molly pregnant ass before I go to bed.