Chapter 3: Between The Sheets

Molly's P.O.V.

Tyree didn't come home last night. I knew he wasn't gonna come home when I had already saw it was going on 3:00 A.M. "Making one sale my ass!" I said as I sat up in my bed searching for my phone. If it was only one sale, he would've been back 10 minutes afterwards. Once I've found my cell I dialed Kenny's number in hopes that he would answer. After a few rings I was calmed by the sound of his deep, sleepy, but sexy voice. "What's good, Molly?" He said answering the phone. "I'm sorry, boo. I didn't mean to wake you." I said to him. "You good, I guess yo nigga not around." He replied. "Yeah, he left some hours ago and never came back."

"You want me to come get you?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Make it 10."

"I'll be there in 10."

I hung up the phone smiling. If I couldn't be held by Tyree after sex, Kenny would have no problem holding me. A man loves giving a woman anything and everything her nigga not giving her. They're all about competition. I'm not calling myself a trophy or anything but Kenny and Tyree are competing hard to claim there prize but the way Tyree's been treating me, Kenny just might beat him to the finish line.

I had already showered from having sex with Tyree earlier so all I had to do was unwrap my hair and put on some decent clothes. Kenny kept his promise and was here in less than 10 minutes. I got in the car and he drove me to his house and we had sex. I could never lie and say that his sex wasn't bomb and he never made me forget all about Tyree while he put it down. To be honest to say he put it down is an understatement. He tore it up! He was trying to make me fall in love with the dick as if I damn near wasn't already. After we fucked I rolled up a blunt for me to smoke. Kenny wasn't a smoker but he didn't care that I did. He said whatever makes me happy makes him happy.

As I lit the blunt I leaned into Kenny's naked chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "So what he do now?" Kenny asked. I knew he was talking about Tyree automatically. As much as I ain't wanna talk about him I knew Kenny wasn't gone let me ignore the issue. "He went out with some other bitch." I finally admitted as I blew out smoke. I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was staring at me. "What makes you think that?" He asked. I blew out another smoke cloud. He's really tryinna kill my high talking about Tyree before it happen. "Why else would he leave in the middle of the night and not come back home?" I felt him shrug his shoulders. "I guess you're right." I nodded and kept inhaling, deciding to leave that conversation alone. "You know you can always leave him for me." He said to me. I shook my head. "I love him too much." I admitted.

"If you really loved him you wouldn't be in my bed with me, you'd be in your bed waiting on him." He responded. I lifted out of his embrace and put my blunt out in the ash tray on his night stand since it was obvious I was not going to get high as long as I was with Kenny. "I'm only with you because he's with someone else." "I know this, that's how I know you don't love him." I was getting really mad now. "You don't know shit about who are what I love." I admitted. "I'm just saying," He said throwing his hands in the air. "If you really loved him as much as you say you do you would've left me alone but you're clearly in bed with me." "OK, what that mean?" I asked sitting up and staring at him. He laughed as he scooted up in the bed and licked his lips. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "You love me more than you love your nigga." He sang to me. "That's what that mean." I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "No, I don't, Kenny." I said to him. "Yeah, you say that now but trust and believe, Molly. You wanna be with me more than you wanna be with Kyree." "It's Tyree." I corrected him even though he knew what his name was. He laughed. "Oh yeah... Tyree. That's his name." I rolled my eyes and got out the bed so I could gather my clothes.