Chapter 1: The Dyna$ty

Copyright © 2018 by AnnahDGoldz

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

Brianna Angell
annahforeign@gmail.com

Ordering Information:
Email your first offer and we can discuss any future partnerships and business.
Printed in the United States of America

HELLO EVERYONE, ITS YOUR AUTHOR ANNAHDGOLDZ AGAIN WITH THE SEQUEL TO "HE'S A THUG BUT HE'S MY THUG". IN THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST BOOK, I TOLD Y'ALL THAT THE CHARACTERS WERE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE AND SOME OF THE SITUATIONS WERE BASED ON REAL EVENTS. THIS BOOK WILL KIND OF BE THE SAME WAY BUT IT WILL BE MOSTLY FICTION. PLUS MY WRITING FORMAT WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS SOOO MUCH LONGER BUT PLEASE ENJOY THE NEW BOOK AND GIVE ME PLENTY OF VOTES AND FEEDBACK. : )

Chapter One: The Dyna$ty

6 Years Later

Annah's P.O.V.

We all are sinners, that's probably gonna sin again. Lord forgive us. Lord forgive us. The things we don't understand. Sometimes we need to be alone. Ok, so I totally stole that from Kendrick Lamar's "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" and that song is about 6 years old now but those were the words that we spoke before we did certain missions. It was kind of our prayer. By "we" I mean Terrance, Deonna, Molly, Tyree, Caine, and I and by "missions" well, I think you already know the deal. So let me get you guys up to speed. It's been 5 years since I've spoke to y'all. How y'all been? I hope things are well. I know things are going pretty great for me. I know the last time we spoke I told y'all I was pregnant and that Caine was hoping for a boy. Well, he got his wish and more. Not only did we have a little baby boy that we named C.K. (Caine Khalid Johnson) but we also had a little baby girl that we could only properly name Malaika Kamari Johnson. Yup, your girl had twins and those babies are my life. I love those two little snot rags. Caine and I also got married after C.K. and Malaika were born. We didn't want to be in the middle of saying our vows and C.K. and Malaika just decide to come. We even moved away from across the street from my Momma's house 4 years ago and into this house that's way too big for the four of us but we made up for the space and hired cooks and maids and buttlers and a nanny to take care of the twins while Caine and I were working at the warehouses and out of town.

Terrance and Deonna were doing just as well. They still don't have any kids yet, though. Deonna said she wanted to wait 'till her and Terrance were out the drug game for good until she had kids by him. She wanted a better life for them. I thought that was a good idea. I would love the same for the twins but they're here now so they just might have to grow up as the son and daughter/heirs to the most successful drug gang. After almost 5 years of dating, Tee finally, and I mean finally proposed to Dee. I swear all of us been waiting on it for so long, we almost started betting on when he'd actually pop the question. They plan on getting married on their dating anniversary which is a long way from now so we all got time. Dee couldn't choose who she wanted to be her maid of honor--me or Molly, so she just decided on not having one like I did but Tee of course had Caine as his best man since they were best friends and Tee was the best man at our wedding.