Chapter 6: Girl Talk

Annah's P.O.V.

I pulled up to Molly and Ty's crib still thinking about Caine accusing me of fucking Ty. I knew Ty way longer than Caine, if I had wanted Tyree, I would of fucked with him a long time ago. Besides him and my girl Molly in love with each other. Sure they argue but what real couple dont argue? I could never hurt my girl or my husband so it hurts me to see that he think that I would.

I parked in Molly's driveway and got out the car. I walked up to the front door as I searched for my key that Molly gave me. All of us had keys to each other houses just in case of emergencies. When I opened the door I walked in the house and closed the door behind me putting my purse and keys on the coffee table. That's when I noticed I heard crying coming from upstairs. "Oh shit!" I said knowing it was Molly crying. I walked up the steps and followed the sound of Molly's cries from her bedroom

"Molly, you ok?" I said coming through the door. She wiped her face when she saw me. She jumped up off the bed sniffling and trying to cover her body.She was in nothing but her bra and panties. "Oh, hey girl. Let me put some clothes on so we can go shopping." She then started going through her closet looking nervous. I shook my head. "You don't look good, boo." I said truthfully. Her hair was all over the place and she looked pale. She shook her head. "I'm fine, just bored. Let's get out the house" She threw on a black and floral Adidas shirt with some high waisted acid washed shorts and her black and white Samoas. She put her hair in a messy bun and grabbed her phone and purse."Im ready!" She said out of breath."You sure?" I asked one last time. "Yes trick, now lets go, now!" That accent was coming out again. Something was wrong, but I'll find out what it is later. "Alright... " I said finally giving up. We walked outside and into the driveway. I unlocked the doors to my car and we got in the car. I turned on the radio and K Camp's "Cut That Bitch Off" came on.

I turned it damn near all the way up before I backed out the driveway. I drove all the way out into Beverly Hills to go to Molly's favorite galleria. She looked like she needed something to make her smile. Plus they got a Michael Kors, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and a Mac Store That I could cash out and re-up on some shit. So shit, why not? As I pulled into the parking lot I turned down the radio. "What's wrong, Molly?" I asked her when I saw she was staring out the window and she wasn't saying nothing. She ignored me for a minute. I found a parking spot and pulled into it. I put my car in park and looked at her. "Molly?!" I said again. "MOLLY!!!" I Yelled and she jumped and looked at me. "What?!" she said in her accent.

"Look I don't know what your problem is but don't get an attitude with me! I ain't do shit to you!" I said to Molly. "I never said you did..." She said calmly this time. "Then what's wrong?" I asked. "Tyree trippin again?" She waited a minute and then nodded her head. I rolled my eyes. "Girl, what he do now?" "Same shit he do every night, girl. Nothing you ain't never heard before." she said waving her hand. I shook my head. "Girl, I know that's our best friend but you gotta leave him alone. He's not the one for you. Y'all can be friends. I know y'all can, y'all was friends before y'all was in a relationship." I said honestly. "It's not that easy, Annah." Molly started. "I-I..." She started to stutter cause she was crying. "I love him and... And.."

"And what, girl?!" I asked her. She sniffled and wiped under her nose and her eyes. "I just can't be without him, Annah..." She let out a deep breath. "You and Caine... Y'all have y'all problems and arguments. Tyree and I do too. I'm just tired of the fussin' and the fighting and the cussin'." "But he loves you and you love him too!" I sang to make her laugh. It worked just like I knew it would. "I do love him though." She said laughing. "I understand, Molly." She nodded. "Well, enough of all this sad talk..." She started. "Let's go do some shopping." "Now that's the Molly I know." I said laughing. We got out the car laughing together and walked into the galleria.

Even though Molly was acting like Tyree was the only problem she had I could tell that there was something else she wasn't telling me. But I couldn't tell what though. I'll leave it alone for now though.

Molly's P.O.V.

After Annah came and picked me up she drove us out to Beverly Hills where my favorite galleria was at. I loved this one because it had all the best named brand clothes, shoes, and make up stores. As much as I love giving this mall all my money I was not in the mood for it today. I had too much on my mind. Tyree cheatin' on me, me cheatin' on Tyree, and on top of all that I don't know which one is the baby's daddy because I had unprotected sex with the both of them. But I couldn't tell Annah that. That was way out of the question. I'll try to at least take my stress away by shopping and at least try to have fun.

We walked into the Gucci store first so I could get me a new pink Gucci belt and some purses too. Annah was looking at this pair of black Gucci jeans that I think would look good on her because of her hips. "What you think about these jeans?" She finally asked me. "They're cute." I said honestly while picking up this red half shirt that had the Gucci logo dead on the chest. "Get this shirt and wear your dirty Bred's with them." I said handing her the shirt. She nodded and grabbed the shirt. "OK. I'm finna' go try this on right quick." I nodded. "OK."

While Annah was in the dressing room I paid for my pink and gold belt and a couple of Gucci clutches. I then looked and saw the Gissepe store right across the Gucci store. The lady gave me my bags and I walked out the store texting Annah to meet me in Gissepe when she was done. Next to Jordan's Gissepe are my favorite sneakers and a bitch had to re-up on both. As I walked into my favorite shoe store, I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw it was Shawntee. I clicked answer and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey, girl. How you feelin'?" She said. "I'm doing better, thanks for asking." "Oh, well don't thank me cause you ain't gone have that 'better' feeling for too long." OK. I was officially confused now. "What're you talking about?" I asked her.

"I'm saying if you don't want Tyree to know about your little late nights with Kenny you'd be careful and do everything I ask you too." Is this bitch really black mailing me? I knew I shouldn't have told her shit. Why would I tell the most sneakiest and dirtiest one out of all of us the most important secret I held? I guess cause at the time I knew she wasn't as close to Tyree like the rest of us and I felt she wouldn't tell anyone let alone him anything. Now I'm at risk of ruining my relationship even more. I panicked and gave in to her evil ways. "What I need to do?" I mumbled hoping it wasn't anything humiliating. She laughed a slightly evil laugh. "Baby girl, don't worry about shit! Just know when I call you and I need something done, it better get done or else."

She hung up the phone as I sat there speechless. How could all this be happening? I just don't understand it. "Molly?!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw it was Annah carrying her shopping bags from Gucci. Guess she decided to buy the shirt and jeans in every color. "Yeah, what's up?" I said. "What's wrong now?!" She asked reading my facial expression. "Nothing." I lied. "I'm just not feeling good all of a sudden." Now that was the truth. I felt something in my stomach but I knew I didn't have to throw up. It must be the baby. Already though? I need to make a doctor's appointment and see how far along I am. Damn, this hurts. Fuck Shawntee for upsetting me and my baby. Wow. My baby. That sounds... Weird.

"You wanna leave and get some rest since you not feeling good, boo?" Annah asked. I shook my head "No, let's continue shopping." "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah, now lets cash out on these sneakers." I said. Annah shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "OK." I forced a smile on my face even as I picked up these pink leather with a gold sole sneaker that would go great with my new Gucci belt but my favorite shoe store couldn't make me happy. I basically sold my soul to the devil and her name is Shawntee.

Shawntee's P.O.V

Yeah, Shawntee still out here scheming. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. I know it may seem petty and immature for me to hold a grudge about getting jumped for this long but this is the perfect opportunity for revenge. So why not?

PLEASE VOTE, SHARE, AND MOST OF ALL COMMENT!!!!!! I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS STORY UNLESS I GET SOME COMMENTS OTHER THAN "I LIKE THIS STORY" OR "THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER". TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED, DIDN'T LIKE, WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN, WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN, I WANT ACTUAL FEEDBACK. I LOVE MY FANS, I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH SO AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU.