Chapter 12: All Of Mine

CAINE'S BROTHER OWEN AND WANDA IN THE MEDIA AND I CHANGED HOW NEVAEH LOOKS TOO.

"Chapter 12: All Of Mine"

Caine's P.O.V.

"Man, pass the bottle, nigga quit babysitting!" I said to Tee as we went to go do a quick little mission. Nothing out of particular. A fuck nigga wanted to come up off of my shit and ain't no room for warnings in this game. Around here you get what's coming for you. Me and Tee forever downing a fifth of 1800 when we know we going to do one of these. It be twice as fun to be honest since it was so easy. Slide through, pop a nigga in the head, take what's mine, and walk out. Might as well get high and drunk. "Nigga, fuck you." Tee laughed before taking another sip and passing it to me. I took a sip and told him what the plan was. "All bull shit aside, though. We finna go do this and then slide to O's house." I said referring to my brother, Owen. Owen was over in Compton right now so I had to leave Annah at the house for a while because ever since this Wanda shit she been tripping. "Alright, but question." Tee asked. "What's Up?"

"Why you ain't have Annah do it like you normally do? We ain't did nothing this quick and simple in a minute." It was true. I normally let Annah take care of situations like this but I ain't need her thinking I was tryinna make her leave so I could fuck Wanda or some bull shit. I remember when I told her I was leaving for like a night or two because of this mission and I regret telling her anything. "Yeah, okay. You better pray your little girlfriend still alive in a day or two." She said when I told her and it turned into a full blown argument. "Man, Tee the last thing I want is to send her off thinking I'm tryinna' fuck Wanda bad body ass." I told Tee and he started rolling. "I swear she fell off when she got older." Tee responded. He wasn't lying. Wanda was always skinny but she had curves and was a little thick in the right places and now she all skin and bones because she doing crack, dick, and I'm not sure what else. "That's what them drugs and hoein' do." I said to him. We started dying laughing. "I don't know why she think I wanna fuck that crack head. I will never touch that bitch again in my whole life."

"Man, you know these women be tripping. Dee caught my ass liking pictures of these strippers on the 'gram and tried to stab me."

"Hell, Nah!"

"On my unborn kids that bitch is crazy. You better be happy that all y'all did was argue. I almost fucked her mental ass up."

"Head ass." I said laughing. Tee shook his head and laughed too. "But for real man, I don't see why you got her around either. I don't trust that bitch." Tee said honestly. "I mean you got a crack head in a trap house. A CRACK HEAD IN A TRAP HOUSE..." Tee emphasized. "That's like a pimp in the strip club, a kid in the candy store, however you wanna put it that was a dumb ass move." Tee said and I could understand why he would say that. Especially after Wanda set us up a few years ago. I know I shocked everybody by doing that but I did everything for a reason. "Don't worry about that shit. I got a plan so don't question me about it 'till the time's right." I told him. He nodded but you could tell he was still confused.

~*~

So we finished the mission smoothly as I predicted but I still took precautions. We parked somewhere far away and I had one of my workers, Ricky, get rid of my car. We slid through our target, Eli's back door and caught him slipping as he was about to walk out the same door to take out the trash. He tried to reach for his gun when he saw us but he wasn't quick enough. I shot him in between his eyes and he died instantly. As we looked for the stuff we called a guard and our clean up crew to be on their way. We then had my brother Owen pick us up and take us to his crib. It was almost a 45 minute drive but we were just now pulling up to his house. It wasn't nothing too out the ordinary from a night in Compton. You could still hear the sirens and some type of rap music off in the distance but it wasn't too much going on tonight. We walked through the back door heading straight to O's kitchen. I swear the day Annah brought him and Rashell to my party we been rocking ever since. I had put him on but he liked living in the ghetto. "This all I know lil' bro. You wasn't even born yet when we was still living here, I did everything from jumping off the porch to going to jail over here." He would say and it was true. We moved out closer to the beaches when I was about 7 years old and Owen was locked up for a few years and went to stay with his then girlfriend at the time, Yoni who also stayed in Compton. They obviously didn't work out because Yoni was tired of him not working and always going to jail. Now, he was with this girl named Ryan. She was 28, short, dark skin with cute chubby cheeks and dark eyes. Don't get me wrong, dark skin girls are beautiful and she was one of the most beautiful dark skin girls I've ever seen in my life but she was not my type. The only woman I have eyes for is my wife.