Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE - UNEDITED

"Wait here." I giggled at his protest as I left the bed. Walking over to the curtains, I removed the tie backs before turning back towards him with a suggestive smile on my face.

He held himself up on an elbow as he looked at me with a raised brow, "Oh?"

I wiggled my eyebrows as I purposefully took slow steps towards the bed. I enjoyed the way his eyes darkened as they trailed over every inch of my body. I was fully clothed and yet he looked at me with a hunger that would suggest otherwise.

He pulled me towards him as he laid on his back with me straddling him. I took his wrist in my hand, placing it above his head and tying it to the headboard using a tie back from the curtains. I did the same to his other hand before leaving hot kisses down his arm. I made my way back to his face, planting my lips against his. I took his lower lip into my mouth slowly grazing it with my teeth. I made my way down his body, leaving small, opened mouth kisses behind. I trailed my hands down his toned abdomen, running my fingers through his barely visible chest hair.

I traced my finger over the waistband of his underwear teasingly, watching as his frustration grew with each passing second. I palmed him over the thin fabric, feeling his evidently hard dick jump under my touch. "Ivy please." He drawled out desperately as he thrust his hip further into my palm.

I loved hearing him beg. I loved watching the effect I had on him.

Deciding to put him out of his misery, I pulled the tight black fabric down his legs, tossing it across the room. I wasted no time in taking him into my mouth as my hands worked his base. His moans filled the otherwise quiet room as I trailed my tongue over his tip, tasting his salty precum. I looked up at him, loving the way he threw his head back and clenched his eyes shut as he muttered profanities under his breath.

His golden-brown eyes snapped open, my name falling from his lips like a soft prayer when I took all of him in my mouth, refusing to take my eyes off of him in fear of missing a single reaction. His eyes darkened significantly when they met mine. His pupils doubled in size, making his brown irises barely visible. It was a hunger I was familiar with and basked in. "God Ivy, the sight of you looking at me like that while doing unholy things with your mouth is driving me insane. You need to stop looking at me like that or I won't last much longer." His voice was thick with pleasure. Pleasure that I was giving him. I clenched my thighs together to ease the ache between my legs.

I took him out of my mouth much to his disappointment, but continued working him with my hands, "What if I like looking at you Blake? I like watching you lose control." I smiled at him, purposefully maintaining eye contact as I take him in my mouth once more. Deeper this time.

He tried reaching for me, seemingly forgetting about the restraints. He groaned in frustration as he tried to pull his hands free. "I want to touch you, loosen these. I need to touch you." He demanded which slightly turned me on even more.

I ignored him as I begin moving my head and hands faster. His complaints were replaced by strings of curses and moans as he bucked his hip further into my throat. I felt the tears pricking at my eyes, but I took all of him as he neared his climax. With one final slide of my tongue from base to tip, I felt the hot liquid of his release hit the back of my throat. My name falls from his lips in a soft chant as he emptied himself, his eyes clenched tightly and his hands pulling against the restraints. I found my own release from the sight of this gorgeous man coming undone from my touch.

I swallowed every drop of him, wiping my lips with the back of my hands. "Fuck me, that was amazing." He said when he finally came down from his high. His breathing was still heavy as he smiled down at me. His chest glistened slightly with a light layer of sweat that I wanted to lick off of him but that would have been weird... and gross.