Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT - UNEDITED

We finally found a room, ensuring to lock the door behind us as we made our way to the bed. Xavier sat on the edge of the bed, urging me to move onto his lap. I complied, allowing my arms to wrap around his neck as his hands found their way to my waist.

"You're so hot" he said to me as he placed small wet kisses on my neck. It felt...icky, but I ignored the feeling. I planned on losing my v-card tonight and that was what I was going to do.

I pushed him onto the bed, still straddling him as he fell back onto the soft mattress. I leaned forward, claiming his lips with mine. His hands moved from my waist as he teasingly grazed my exposed legs.

He gripped my ass, pressing himself into me so I could feel how hard he was through his jeans. I moaned into his mouth at the contact which urged him to flip us over so that he was on top. I spread my legs, allowing him to settle between them. He held himself up as he examined my face.

"Are we just messing around or are we going to have sex because-" he started before I cut him off.

"Yes, sex. Definitely." I confirmed, nodding enthusiastically.

He smiled sheepishly, "I don't have a condom" he said, letting himself fall beside me.

I almost groaned in frustration before remembering that I packed condoms in my purse.

I shot up from the bed, making a beeline for the door. I forgot my purse in the backyard!

Xavier called out behind me, "Hey wait! We could still have some fun without having sex".

I turned to him with a seductive smile on my face, "Oh, we're having sex tonight babe. Wait here." I announced as I rushed out into the crowded hallway. I brushed past the sweaty dancing bodies of drunk new adults as I tried to remember where the door to the backyard was.

When I finally found it, the group had dispersed and only Jake and the blonde girl was there. I inquired about my purse to which they shrugged, saying they were unsure. I could scream. How could I have been so careless. My wallet was in there!

I sighed in frustration as I headed back inside to see if I could find it. After asking about a hundred different people if they had seen a gold strapped purse lying around anywhere, I finally spotted it in the hands of a guy who was rummaging through it.

I approached him angrily, "Hey! That's mine what are you doing?!" I shouted over the loud music.

I tried to grab it from him, but he pulled away, "Finders keepers sweetie" he said annoyingly.

His friends laughed as if it was the funniest joke they had ever heard. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity, trying to keep a lid on my bubbling anger. I looked around and noticed it was a group of four boys and they were playing beer pong. I decided to try my luck.

"I'll play you for it." I said, challenging him "Unless you're scared that you'll lose to a girl?"

His eyes narrowed at my comment, "You're on".

---

I won my purse back after downing about twenty cups of beer. I had some regrets.

I somehow made my way back to the room where I left Xavier. He sat up on the bed as I stumbled inside, closing the door behind me.

"Wow what happened to you?" He asked as I fell onto the bed next to him.

I waved my purse in the air in response, "Condoms".

He shot me an even more confused look at my lacking explanation. I didn't bother to explain further as I sat up, pushing him down onto the mattress so I could climb on top of him. I immediately pressed my lips against his, preventing any further protests as I grinded my body against his. I was far from turned on, but I needed to have sex. Tonight.