Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE - UNEDITED

"I should probably go check on Kate." Zach said as he got to his feet, passing his hands on the back of his jeans to make sure it was clean of any dirt.

I followed his lead. "Yeah, sorry about that by the way. I don't know what overcame me" I said sheepishly.

"Nah, between you and me, she deserved it." He winked causing me to giggle. "I'll see you around Ives, don't be a stranger."

I nodded, "Definitely. Maybe when the witch isn't around we can hang out. Like the old days, but without any spontaneous kisses please."

He blushed at my words, agreeing to hang out before muttering a quick goodbye.

I watched him disappear into the crowded house, contemplating if I should go in or not.

I decided against it. I have had enough drama for one night.

I walked back towards my car, not noticing the couple making out on the hood until I was standing behind them.

I cleared my throat in an attempt to get their attention but it was useless. They were in another world. I couldn't see the guy's face from where I was standing but the back of his head looked vaguely familiar.

I tried again to get their attention but the only response was the moans coming from the girl. I sighed heavily not knowing what to do and not wanting to have any more dramatic interactions tonight.

I decided to go back to the house for a drink. I deserved it. Plus, that girl looks like she's seeing heaven right now and who am I to deny her that experience.

I made my way into the house and pushed past all the sweaty bodies until I found the kitchen. I'm going to need a long shower when I get home.

I looked around nervously, hoping to avoid Katie at any cost. A once over confirmed that she was no where in sight. I sighed in relief as I rummaged through the drinks and snacks that were scattered on the kitchen counter.

"Need a drink?" someone behind me asked.

I turned around to meet an unfamiliar face, "Uh yeah, where can I get one?"

He reached his hand out to me, holding out he cup in his hand, "Here, have mine".

I arched a brow, trying to hide my disgust. I faked a sweet smile, taking the drink from his hand. I thanked him before telling him I needed to be use the washroom and I would be back. He couldn't have looked more pleased. Fucking sicko.

I made my way up the staircase, pouring the obviously spiked drink into a nearby plant. I took the drink despite knowing it was spiked to prevent some other poor girl from falling for his trick.

I did have to use the washroom though,, that wasn't a lie. The problem was finding a washroom. This place was massive. I opened about ten doors, apologizing for interrupting each time, before finally finding an empty room which luckily had an in suite bathroom.

This night has been terrible but at least there's no way it could possibly get worse.

I was wrong of course.

As I pull down my pants to relieve myself, I heard the soft giggles of a woman and a door closing. Oh God. I forgot to lock the bedroom door.

I hurriedly pulled my pants back up, rushing out of the bathroom hoping to alert them of my presence before things could escalate.

"Wait wait wait, OCUPADA OCUPADA" I panicked flaring my arms around crazily.

The couple were already on the bed, both of their heads turned towards me in surprise. It was then that I not only recognized my rude neighbour and the girl who was having the time of her life on my car earlier.