"Tae Hyung!?"

His tall cylindrical splendid fingers swiftly move across the incompatible books which are kept over the 4th shelf of the cabinet with a will of choosing which book he should read now.

His mouth escapes whispers the melody of the music softly and slow enough not to distrub someone who are genuinely there to read the books.

Their are no screams, noises, any type of disturbance. The library is hugging with calmness and silence in the air.

Their is only him in that place, The atmosphere gives him Positivity, his soul just wants to feel only that peace. It gives him relief.

His height was enough for his hands to reach the shelves in which he thinks their is a historical latest edition he has interest in

He finally sees a book with the same cover, But unfortunately a defeated sigh leaves his mouth, As he finds out that it is the book he read earlier only.

He just stands there, As it was pretty awkward for him because it has been such a long time since he is searching the new historical book he is waiting for.

But he realises maybe it is not available there now? Maybe It will come after a few days? But he is being too impatient for it that he can't just help too.

"Taehyung?"

A lady of 57 years, Miss choi having wrinkles all over her face, Wearing a lemon colour suit, her hair is short reaching upto her neck.

She is the Wife of the chief of their University along with a librarian.

Being a librarian of their University's library for eventual a aged period of time, She has experienced a lot of things regarding students.

In her point of view Taehyung has always been a sincere, mature, respectful one and that's what she prefers in a student, He has always been her favourite.

She walkes towards him examining him if he needs something?

"I have been noticing you from a while that you are struggling with something? Mind telling me so that I can help you?" Miss Choi gently asks.

He just looks at her, innocently with his crystal caramel eyes, His clear spectacles were even were emerging his beautiful orbs.

"Actually I'm here as I wanted to check for the latest released version of historical book." Taehyung says politely.

"Do you find then?" The lady asks him.