A surprise!?

Leaving out of the lecture hall, Lisa, Jisoo, rosé talk with each other on the way, laughing together.

Their lectures end finally as they are making their ways to their home.

On their way, They find so many fanboys of them staring at them with heart eyes. Even They had fan girls who are stealing glances at them.

They wish to be them and gain popularity as much as they hold but they also knew not just because of their pretty faces they are famous even because of their stunning kindness and nature plays a big role.

Winking at each and every boy, Lisa and rosé go ahead only while with Jisoo, she just keep her eyes ahead not giving acknowledge to any of her fanboy.

But then her mind activated as she remembers that she has to submit her project For which she runs miles just for that.

She looks at lisa and rosé. "Guys I will be back in a while. I want to submit my project." Saying this, she leaves.

When they are waiting for Jisoo to come. Their eyes moves in sync as they see a boy passing by.

Slim with pale skin, tall figure with specs over his eyes, he walks.

Anyone can tell he is a new admission in their university, and he might be searching for something?

Lisa and rosé both are mesmerized in his charms. That their eyes show a daising hint of attraction towards him.

"Lisa.." Rosé calls out of her name as she stares at the guy with fainting eyes.

"Mmm?" Lisa barely can whisper as she gets lost in his hotness.

"Let's go to that boy na.." she says as Lisa replies back, "You just said what was in my heart. Let's go."

They both move their feets being attracted to that guy. They see him being puzzling at a thing. Taking a chance, They reach him.

"Oh Hi handsome!" Lisa waves her hand lightly with a huge curve on her lips. Her eyes shows a malicious flirting essence.

"Hello," The boy flinches to see them but he manages to say shortly.

"You know you look so hot," Rosé and Lisa speaks simultaneously.

"Ahh- Thank you," he awkwardly says when he look both of them who are staring weirdly at him which is quite odd for him.

"What's your name, hottie?" Rosé asks.

"I am heian," he says his name with a small smile. "And how about you guys?"

"Ohh God, such a sexy name you've. My name is Lisa! And she is rosé!" Lisa says.

"Anyways are you sing- Urghhhh" Rosé is about to ask taking a chance, but it just goes in vain as she feels a sharp grip of someone's fingure on her and Lisa's ear.

They both turn around to find who is that. But they freeze at that spot realising it is none other than their Jisoo.

"Un-unnie!"

"S-Sis!"

They both gulp hard to see her, Who is wearing a sharp blanked face. Jisoo removes her hands from their ears and cross them over her chest.

Lisa and rosé rub their ears which were held roughly in Jisoo's grips.

Jisoo's eyes move to the boy who is frighteningly viewing them.

"What you guys are doing with him?" Jisoo asks, she knew what was going on there already but still she wanted to hear it from their mouth only.

"U-unnie, Actually- let me tell you unnie. This freaking boy was flirting with us!" Lisa lies blaming the boy instead.