"Who's he?"

Next Day_

The rain pores down incessantly,  filling up the air with a full body chill  and a crisp, earthy kiss.

Seated in the window seat, watching the drops chase each other down the glass, the sky rumbled  and shook.

Jisoo grabs the hot morning coffee mug between her hands to keep herself warm.

She is funky considering there is a question in her head keep popping up, that how would she look forward to the university in order that she had a very important lecture and she should not miss it under any circumstances.

And amused also for a reason That It was her favourite smell, rain. Because the idea of becoming undone, unraveled is intoxicating to her.

Beep! beep! beep!

Her phone vibrates with the arrival of new message. She opens the message box and sees it was from their university's receptionist.

Dear students,
Today is declared a holiday because of a heavy pour down of rain hope you all get this message and tomorrow the university might be half day as the weather result.
Thank you,
From receptionist.

A sigh escapes her mouth reading that, she doesn't need to get worry about the lecture anymore. It has been postponed already.

She can enjoy the day now by peacefully with her lili and rosé and beyond all the considerations, Jisoo could finally write more of her poetry and quotes.

Apart from this, she completely forgot about the one whom she should have taken care of, about someone special's arrival, right?

Her eyes sprint over Lisa and rosé who are having their time laying comfortably on the bed. Jisoo build a smile on her face before going to wake her little sisters.

"Lisa?" Jisoo whispers, strocking their hair gently. "Rosé?"

"Wake up my sleeping beauties!"

"What's the timing unnie?" Lisa asks rubbing her eyes lazily.

"It's 9:15."

"What the fuck- unnie! Why didn't you wake me up for the day? You even know today's lecture was so essential for us to attend!? We missed it unnie! And why you looking so calmed in this?"

She continues to blah blah until Jisoo starts to laugh at her.

"Why are you laughing?! Is their any spirit possessed you unnie?! Just like your brother!" She says and looks at rosé who is still sleeping peacefully.

"You dead eagle! Wake up! Before I kick your ass!" She says loudly.

"Yeaahh! Just few minutes, why in so hurry?" Rosé says and turns to other side. "You even know what's the time! It is 9:15 am!"

Hearing Lisa's words, rosé's body gets the energy to wake up.

"What the hell you just said?" She asks as she holds Lisa's cheeks in her palms.

"We missed the important lecture of today's! Unnie didn't wake us on the correct time."

"But WHY sis!?"

"Calm down girls! Today is holiday due to the excess rainfall in our area because of this, I got the message from our university about this news so I thought of not waking up you both early and let you both sleep for a while." Jisoo explains.