PROLOGUE

She was so close to ending it all

But her descent into madness began, it was gripping her chest tightly. Even that last fragile part of humanity she had left was fading away with a melancholic sound of blood boiling cries that escaped her mouth.

It was the ending she wasn't expecting.

The darkness that was with her for so long, covered by the light now showed its true rays. The same darkness now enveloped her, tightly, not letting her away. Her strong masculine hands pulled her back, resting his chin on her head, before putting the contents of the unknown substance into her shoulder.

,,Shh my love, it's okay. Don't worry, no one will separate us now. You're mine.'', the darkness spoke darkly before picking her up in his arms and taking her back to where she belonged.

She wanted to scream, but she couldn't since there wasn't a sound coming from her. Even her heavily breathing slowed down, same as her resistance or chance that she would escape this darkness around here. There wasn't any light, just darkness.

She was so close to ending it all, but once again, she was consumed by the darkness.

—————-
Author's note :

- Hello dear people!
A prologue of this story is finally here, sorry I couldn't post it last night. It's short for a reason, I don't want to let you know a lot, since it's just a beginning. I hope that first chapter of this story will be published today as well.

- I hope you guys will be giving me feedbacks from now on, it would mean a lot to me, truly.

- And i'll say this again, if you're a fan of other characters Mads Mikkelsen had played, Duncan Vizla from movie ,, Polar '', to be exact then you should check out my other story about him. I'm sure there will be stories about other characters he portrayed, because Mads is magnificent actor (and dilf 🤭) and I love them all.

That's all from me now, have a nice day everyone!! ❤️