3

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT*

📍HAILE'S HOME
MARIAH

"Ya motherfuckers some nasty niggas" One of the random girls in Haile living room scrunched up her face as we played Never Have I Ever, the drunk edition.

I was damn near the only one sober since most of the questions were sexual. These motherfuckers had experience experience.

"Shawty you a virgin?" Haile's brother asked me out of nowhere and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No.....why?" I shifted in my seat uncomfortably and felt Demetrius's gaze on me along with everyone else's.

"You ain't drink for not one of these questions, I was just wondering" He grinned and Haile smacked him quickly upside his head.

"The fuck you did that for!?"

"Cause you being weird dickhead" She sucked her teeth as he held his head in pain.

"Yeah Myles, don't be weird" Demetrius trolled him and they both gave each other a slick look before looking back at me.

"Is there anywhere I can go real quick, someone keep calling me" I asked Haile and she nodded her head yes before pointing towards a door that led to her backyard.

I grabbed my purse and quickly excused myself, I needed to smoke before going back in there.

My consciousness was getting to the best of me and I felt as if everyone was watching me, I pulled the rolled blunt out of my purse and sparked it.

"Girl just take your ass home" I silently spoke to myself as I took another drag from the blunt, letting the smoke fill my lungs.

Closing my eyes, I leaned against the wall, letting the calming effects of the marijuana wash over me.

The noise from the people inside was muffled out while I stood there for a hot minute.

"You gon pass that?" The unexpected voice made me open my eyes, and I rolled my eyes once I realized it was Demetrius.

"Here.." I sighed before passing him the blunt.

"Why you acting weird like youn know me?" He stared at me before taking a couple hits off the blunt and passing it back to me.

"What you want me to say?"

"Nun I guess, just thought we was cool but you acting like a nigga a stranger or something" Demetrius leaned against the wall beside me, his eyes slightly red from the smoke

He looked so good high, I couldn't even think straight.

"You thought we was cool because we had sex?"

"Damn I ain't do a good job or something? You treating me like a hoe" He scrunched up his face and I held myself back from laughing.

"It's not that...you just not known for being friendly with the girls you fuck so I don't get what this whole act is for" I said truthfully.

I hated feeling like someone was playing in my face and that's exactly how I felt. Especially after that glance him and Myles shared.

"Act?! Nigga we at a whole party and you out here smoking by yourself in the backyard...."

"Did you tell anybody?" I interrupted him, my voice serious and low.

"Tell anybody about what?" Demetrius smirked at me and I crossed my arms while sucking my teeth at him.

"I ain't no kiss and tell ass nigga, relax....And on some real shit, if I knew it was gon be your first time, I would've never done it. I was just so fucked up, I wasn't thinking straight" He spoke sincerely and I felt a mix of emotions swirling within me.

I stayed silent while ashing the blunt and saving whatever was left for later. Something about this boy made me so nervous, I couldn't do anything but play with my fingers.

Crazy how somebody could have your whole coochie in they mouth and still make you nervous.

"Why you acting like you scared to look at me?" Demetrius questioned me as he stepped closer and I finally picked my head up to glance at him.

"What you want from me?" I sighed once I realized how close we were, he was a little tall compared to my short ass so I ain't have no choice but to look up at him.

All he did was smile at me with those dreamy eyes before pulling me closer by the waist and pressing his lips against mine.

"This man bout to get me out my draws..again" The thought lingered in my mind as the both of us added tongue and he gripped my ass lightly.

The taste of his lips mixed with the faint flavor of the weed we'd shared, created a combination that left me dizzy. Lost in the moment, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Riah you goo-" I quickly pulled away when I heard Haile's voice and she stood there shocked, widening her eyes at us.

"Oops....my bad" She chuckled before walking back in the house.

Demetrius just stood there with a sly grin on his face but I was panicking. Getting caught with a nigga like Demetrius wasn't something to be proud of.

"You good? I'm bout to go back inside" He questioned me.

I nodded my head yes and watched him walk away. Running my fingers through my hair and quickly fixing my appearance, I found the courage to walk back in the living room.

Everyone was still playing the game while Haile texted me.

HAILE❤️
why meech?😭
you can do better friend

ME
🤷🏻‍♀️

HAILE❤️
i aint gon tell nobody
but keep ya guard up

HAILE❤️
that's his gf sitting to
the left of you btw

My heart raced as I sneaked a glance at Demetrius's girlfriend, who was sitting beside me, completely unaware of what had transpired between us just moments ago.

I let a nigga with a whole girlfriend take my virginity....

END OF MARIAH'S POV

AUTHOR'S NOTE
think imma do the rest of
this book in third pov
cause first pov aint my strongest 😭😭