11

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT*

"Meech I'm scaredddd..." Mariah exclaimed while holding onto Meech's arm as he led the two of them to a private section in the famous "Compound" stripclub.

He took her to a little rooftop dinner earlier and decided to end the night by bringing her outside to party with some BMF old heads and a few of his rapper homies that happened to be in the city.

It was also Mariah's first time clubbing since she didn't have a fake ID like every other teenager in Atlanta. Meech was familiar with all the promoters in the city so the club scene was very much normal to him.

"Nigga we already in the club, stop being paranoid before they really catch our asses" He shook his head while watching her look around nervously.

"Sorry I ain't used to doing all these illegal activities like you" She muttered in his ear and he waved her off before wrapping his arm around her waist as they viewed the scenery around them.

Meech noticed a few niggas checking out Mariah as soon as they walked in and couldn't help himself, he needed to touch her in a way that let them knew she was off limits.

"Yooo......let me get 2 tequila shots and a bottle of Moet" Meech got the attention of a random bottle girl in the section and handed her his card while she nodded and wrote everything down.

"You bout to drink all that shit? How we gon get back home Demetrius?"

"Loosen up Mariah...the night ain't even really start yet. Here, I got the perfect pre-game for us" Meech pulled out two edible gummies and handed one to Mariah before popping it in his mouth.

She raised an eyebrow, unsure but intrigued. Taking the edible gummy from Meech, Mariah examined it for a moment before popping it into her mouth.

"You better get me home safe tonight" She exclaimed while leaning into him

"I promise to get you home safe baby"

Mariah looked up into his eyes as his figure towered over her from behind, the two just grinned at each other before laughing.

"Here's your order sir" The bottle girl placed a large Moet champagne on the table near them before handing the two their shots and slipping Meech's card back in his pocket for him.

Both of them downed the alcohol quickly, feeling the burning sensation in their throats as they got rid of the shot glasses.

"Damn neph, I see you!" Meech's head turned toward the raspy voice that shouted out to him and gave a nod of acknowledgment.

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, some nigga my dad use to roll with" He answered calmly before turning his full attention back to Mariah, who was now feeling the combined effects of the tequila shots and the edible gummy.

»»----  ----««

Catch me rollin' through the city.
Ridin' with the top off.
Man, my whip so big when you in it.
Fuck around and get lost.
Told my bitch to let her hair down.
What this shit cost?

As the music continued playing loudly in the club, Meech and Mariah found themselves lost in each other all night. Both of them we're getting more and more cross faded as they kept on drinking, ignoring the crowd around them as they felt up on each other.

"Everytime you get high, yo eyes get so low and you just stare at me so seductively, I love that shit" Mariah sat on Meech's lap and gave his neck small kisses in between her words.

"You capping, you just tryna seduce me out my pants while I'm under the influence"

"Boy let's go"

"Neither of us could drive like this so we just gon have to chill in the car for a minute" Meech chuckled before picking her up bridal style and carrying her outside to his sleek black Rolls Royce. The night air was warm, and the city's lights danced around them as he gently placed her in the plush leather seats.

Mariah couldn't help but giggle as Meech opened the car door for her like a true gentleman. "That liquor done turned you into a sweetheart huh"

Meech playfully rolled his eyes, sliding into the driver's seat. "I always been a sweetheart but the only time you wanna see a nigga is at night, ain't never got a chance to show you that side" He started the engine, and the purring of the Rolls Royce added to the ambiance.

They reclined their seats, gazing at the moon through the open roof, still feeling the buzz from the weed and drinks.

"Meech"

He turned to Mariah, his eyes locking onto hers in the dimly lit car. "Wassup?"

She reached over and gently brushed a braid away from his face. "Thank you for taking me out today, I wasn't gon do anything but probably be depressed up in my room crying all day"

"Youn gotta thank me for that, I like being around you. Next time you feeling under the weather, just call me and you know I'm on the way"

Mariah's smile was radiant as she leaned in closer to Meech, her eyes filled with a mixture of gratitude and desire. The car's interior was mixed with a blended smell of tequila and weed.

Mariah paused for a moment, her gaze dropping to his lips before she softly whispered, "Meech..."

He didn't need any further invitation before closing the gap between them, pressing his lips against hers while as he pulled her onto his lap.