7

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT*

INSTAGRAM

liked by lilmeech, whereis22, hailerose, and 12,367 othersmariahthescientist stuntin like my parents in 96' , #ripdaddy 🖤

mariahthescientist stuntin like my parents in 96' , #ripdaddy 🖤

view all comments

whereis22 wait hollon, unc was fly as hell back den 😂
➡️ mariahthescientist lmfao wordddd

mase i remember that night , shit crazy how fast times fly

donelljones the night we both got signed to laface records , 1996 😓

msbernice aww where you find this pic? still the loml

kingcombs ❤️❤️

- END OF FEED -

Mariah read a few of the comments left under her recent Instagram post as she wrapped her hair in a low bun. She noticed Meech liked it which meant he was obviously awake...in her room.

She sighed as she made her way down the hall, back to her bedroom. Demetrius ended up sleeping over last night after they took a shower together and she wanted to make sure he got out before Michael or her mother seen him.

"There yo ass go treating me like a hoe again, leaving me in the bed by myself" He scoffed as he pulled the white tee he was wearing over his head.

"Are you not a hoe? That's usually what they call people that fuck with multiple people at one time but I don't know, I could be wrong...." Mariah shrugged her shoulders before passing him his jeans that were on the other side of the room.

"Don't get smart with me little girl" He mugged her as he slipped on his jeans and sneakers.

"Now I'm a little girl, wouldn't that make you a-"

"Do not finish that question, Imma smack the shit out you" Meech cut her off as he grabbed his car keys and phone off her nightstand.

"I wish you would, now get the fuck out"

"Walk me to the door like a lady before I scream or something" He smirked before walking up behind her and grabbing a handful of her ass.

Mariah rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away while cracking her door open to see if anyone was downstairs.

"Hurry up and go, nobody down there right now" She exclaimed lowly, opening the door wider for him to pass through.