Chapter 3: Banned

Hey guys! ThunderWriter here! I just wanted to thank you for 100 views! Thank you!!! 🥳🥳

Tanjiro was walking down the halls of the enormous Butterfly Mansion.

It has been a week since he had awakened, and today, he made a full recovery.

Gotou received a letter about Tanjiro's improvement while he was sitting by a campfire.

"What a monster..." Gotou sighed, commenting on the boy's quick revival.

----------------------

Ubuyashiki had ordered Tanjiro to head to his mansion to have a 'talk' with him. He theorized in his head whether this 'talk' will cost him his life. He remembered Urokodaki's letter.

Flashback

"...for if Nezuko does harm a human. Tanjiro, Giyuu, and I will be committing seppuku." Ubuyashiki's daughter read to the Hashiras and Tanjiro.

Flashback Ends

'Seppuku... is an ancient form of ritual suicide that was practiced by Japan's samurai warrior class. The gruesome act usually involved stabbing oneself in the stomach with a short sword, slicing open the stomach, and turning the blade upwards to ensure a fatal wound.' Tanjiro explained in his thoughts.

Tanjiro bit his bottom lips, fearing that Giyuu and Urokodaki would be losing their lives... all because of him... he should've been there for Nezuko... he should've been there to keep her in check. But what was he doing? Sleeping like a selfish dog.

Tears formed in his eyes, and he gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his tears.

He arrived in front of the mansion. He saw Giyuu and Sakonji on their knees, hands tied behind their back.

"Urokodaki-Sama! Tomioka-San!" He shouted out running towards them but was quickly stopped by someone.

"Tanjiro!" Sakonji shouted.

Tanjiro was being held by insanely strong arms. They were as big and hard as boulders.

"Calm down, my child... struggling will do you no good." The man said.

This man was the Stone Pillar, Himejima Gyomei. Tanjiro widened his eyes, veins appearing on his forehead as he was suffocating. This man was standing at an impressive height. He possessed a robust and heavily built physique that seemed to radiate strength and resilience. He had large red beads around his neck.

His head was adorned with a shaved scalp, revealing a smooth expanse of skin that displayed a scar extending around his forehead.

Dressed in the traditional garb of the Demon Slayer Corps, Gyomei wore a dark-green haori with white stripes at the end of it, and it showcased several kanjis. Under the haori, he wore a sleeveless demon slayer uniform.

'S-So strong...' Tanjiro thought.

"Tanjiro-Kun." A voice said coldly.

Tanjiro looked ahead to find a beautiful young woman. She stood at a modest height, her body slender and graceful, but beneath the soft exterior, she was a tempest of strength and determination.

Her hair was dark, inky black, cut into a stylish bob that danced around her shoulders. Framing her face were two locks of hair that were dyed a purple hue, adding a stark contrast to her otherwise dark locks. They were reminiscent of the wings of a butterfly, an emblem that she wore proudly, not just in her hair but also in her uniform.

She wore a white haori with black lines extending throughout the haori. The black lines gave off the pattern of a butterfly's wings, with the end of it was a gradient of green and pink. Ending it with a pitch black strip occupying the stripe were white dots.