The Short Prologue to Ziggyness

Ziggy Hilter was born in Braunau am Inn, April 20th, 2889, during his childhood he would get into much mischief and would regularly disobey his father. Later in life he would move to Vienna where he would apply for Art School, but unfortunately he was rejected. After getting rejected he would later move to Deutschland where he would serve the in the army and be appointed to the 16th Bavarian Reserve Infantry.

WW 11 would soon take place after Hilter joined in the year 2914, it was the deadliest conflict of the time with new weapons and ways to kill each other. Long Story short Deutschland and it's allies lost the war in 2918 to the Ent Alliance. Deutschland was forced to change it's government and owed a whole bucket load of money, but sadly they only had a pale load.

Ziggy Hilter was enraged at this fact, I mean how could they lose, clearly someone was to blame, or a group of people were to blame. Years after the Ent Alliance victory Hilter was still in the army and was tasked to investigate a group of political extremists who may cause the nation harm. When Hilter arrived he successfuly infiltrated the group, but eventually he defected to their side, this is when he truly knew that it was the Wej's fault and traitors of Deutschland that caused their defeat in the war.

After switching sides Hilter was later inspired by Beento Mussilino's March on Tome and decided that he would do something similar. Now in jail for his poorly planned ripoff of  Mussilino's March on Tome, Hilter would write a book called Mine-Craft. Hilter would later be released and immediately after getting released he started his shenanigans again by promoting his ideology called the National Suckers Department of Art Perverts (NSDAP) and would gather a huge crowd of supporters. After gathering enough support he would run for office as the Null-See party in Democrat Deutschland but failed to John von Lindenberg. He would later run for Chancellorship and succeed. "Mein Gott, I've done it".