Pilot: Condom

Once we got to the Chateau, John B informed us that God wants us to fish, so we took off on the HMS Pogue after the boys cleaned the tree limbs out of it from the storm the night before. I guess being wrapped in my boys arms knocked me out to the point where I didn't hear how crazy the storm got around 3am, John B told us it felt like an earth quake was shaking his house. Which I believe it because one of his large trees was completely uprooted and on its side in the backyard, not to mention the town was wrecked when we drove over there, we had to go around so many trees in the road, there was so many destroyed houses on the cut, it made me really sad.

"Look who we have here." JJ exclaims.

I open my eyes, tilting my head up from my spot I've been sunbathing to see Pope using a hose to fill a bucket at the end of the dock at Heyward's shop.

John B cups his mouth with his hands as if he has a radio on his shirt, "We have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory."

Pope frowns, "I can't, pops has me on lock down."

JJ pretends to have a radio as well, mimicking static, "Your dads a pussy, over."

Mason busts out laughing while I make an O face, looking over at a very angry Heyward, he pops up from the corner of the dock glaring at JJ, "Oh I heard that, you little bastard."

Pope grimaces, "Did you have to say that?"

JJ shrugs, "I didn't realize he was out here, that's my bad."

Heyward sighs loudly, "Go make use of yourselves somewhere that isn't here, kids."

"No can do, Heyward," I smile at his grumpy face, "God told us there's fish in the sea that needith to be caughtith."

John B chuckles at me, while looking at Heyward, "We need your son."

"Please." I pout, "He needs a day off, Heyhey."

"Do not call me that, Riley." Heyward shakes his head, rubbing his mouth to hide his smile.

"And island rules," JJ rests his hands on his hips, "day after a hurricane is a free day."

Heyward scoffs, "Who the hell made that up?"

"Uh.." JJ looks around, "Pentagon I think." He reaches into his pocket, "We have security clearance, I have a card."

Mason reaches in his pocket, "I do too," He pulls out a condom, "gotta play it safe, follow the rules."

JJ and John B turn away to hide their laughter, Popes face drops, his hands physically shaking when he looks over at his dad.

I laugh, covering my mouth when Heyward's eyes bulge when he sees what's in Masons hand, "We're a very safe group of friends, Heyhey, you can trust your son with us."

Heyward shakes his head, turning to Pope, "Hell no, son, you're not leaving with them."

"I'll do it tomorrow, I promise." Pope sets the hose in his hands down, not caring about turning the water off when he steps towards the boat.

"No, son. You've got work to do." Heyward warns, "And they're waving condoms around like y'all about to go do.." He eyes me, "do things."

I cover my mouth again, smothering my laugh, "Don't even, I'm innocent."

Heyward gives me a look, "The collection of hickeys across your body doesn't look so innocent to me, Riley."

JJ smirks at me, "She's innocent, those are just bruises from surfing."

"Y'all think I'm dumb?" Heyward raises his voice, "I know what I'm looking at, but I can't tell which one of you boys did it to her and I don't want to know, cause if it's all of you then I don't want my son around that."