chapter 2

her pov:

The time was already 12:30 and people started coming to my house. Me and Georgia decided to stay upstairs and then we would go when the place is full.

We both wore black mini dresses and we were looking so cute. Loucas didn't stop calling me so i decided to go downstairs so i have an excuse that i can't hear my phone ringing from the loud music.

We went downstairs and the whole house was full with people. I could recognise everyone because its people from our school.

We went straight to the fridge of course to get a drink. I saw a closed bottle of vodka so i just took it and two glasses and we went and sat outside where they werent many people.

"God will he stop calling me?" i said while hanging up on Loucas for the fifth time since we went downstairs .

"He wants to talk it out its cute" Georgia said while talking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah well i dont"

"Ava" Chris said and i turned and saw him standing next to the most handsome guy i ever seen. He had black hair and his eyes were cold blue. He had tattoos on his right arm and one on his neck. His body was just perfect and his hands were just...

"Ava?" Chris said and i shook my head to stop daydreaming about his friend

"Yeah hi" i said and stood up

"So um this is my friend Ares" he said and i looked in his blue eyes. He was watching me already and his gaze was making my whole body burn.

"Hey" he said and i just smiled

"Look i have to get back you coming Ares?" my brother said and Ares just nodded and left.

"Did you see how he looked at you ?" Georgia said while chuckling

"Stop he was just looking at me"

"Right i am going to the bathroom now and you stay here" she said while standing up and leaving.

Loucas was calling me again and i just took the bottle ot vodka and took a sip out of the bottle.

"What are we drinking about ?" a familiar voice said and i turned around facing Ares coming towards me and sitting on Georgias chair.

"Is um just my boyfriend" i said and he took a cigarette out.

"So what is the problem?" he said while he was lighting the cigarette

"Why do you care any way?" i said while taking the cigarette out of his fingers and took a puff

"Just asking" he said and took the bottle of vodka from between my legs and took a sip.

"Well i kind of embarrassed him in front everyone and now he wont stop calling me"

"So this is your fault"

"Right but i am not apologising"

"How did you embarrass him?"

"I told in front of his friends that he never pleased me and he got so mad" i said and we both laughed

"Really?"

"Like not never but yeah" i said and he was looking at me suprised.

We were staring at eachother until my phone started ringing again.

"Just answer he wont stop" i nodded and answered the phone.

"What?"

"I am outside your house come alone" he said and hung up.

"Um he is outside so i guess i have to go can you not tell Chris?" i said while standing up

"In your service" he said and i left.

I went outside and he was waiting for me outside his car.

I walked towards him and he looked at me like i killed somebody.

"Don't ever embarrass me like that got it?" he yelled and pointed at me

"Did you just yelled at me?" i said loudly and he looked down

"Dont worry it wont happen again cause we are over" i said and turn around to leave but he pulled my wrist and got me closer to him

"What the fuck is your problem get your hands of me" i said and i felt a hand pushing me. I turn and it was Ares.

"Don't fucking touch her" he said while going closer to Loucas

"So that's why is over you are cheating" Loucas said and before i got to answer Ares punched him.

And then Loucas hit him back and you know the pattern until.

"Okay stop Chris is going to hear you two" i said and they both stopped. Loucas got in his car and left and Ares went to leave.

"Where do you think you are going like that?" i shouted and he turned around

"Like what?"

"Your lips are bleeding and if Chris sees you"

"So what are we going to do?"

"Come with me" i said and i took his hand. I was leading him to the back door and then to my room where i had a first aid kit.

We got to my room and he sat on my bed. I took the first aid kit out of my drawer and i putted some iodine on cotton and went closer to him.

I bent down closer to his face and my left hand teleported on his cheek while my other hand i was cleaning his lips. I was standing in between his legs and his right hand was around my waist.

"Why did you do it?"

"What?"

"Why did you come with me?"

"I figured you would need help and a thank you is not that hard to say"

"Oh right thank you for punching my boyfriend" i said and turned around and threw the cotton on my dressing table.

"He is not enough for you"

"What did you just say?" What?

"I just want to show you how you get pleased with the right way" he said and came so close to me that i could feel his breath on my lips.

"No i just think i am too good for you" i said and he smirked "You think you can just have whoever you want" i said while smiling

"But i can and you will see" he said and my anger was not in a manageable level. He thinks he can just have a one night stand with me? What am i a toy?

If i stay with him in the same room for longer than 5 minutes i will want to kill myself. But on the other hand i would let him do whatever he wants to me until i cant walk. I hate him so much

I pushed him and got out of the room.