chapter25

Few days later

her pov:

Me and Ares havent hung out together since that day. We talk all the time in face time and we meet at school but he said that he just wants to get rid off his dad. 

I thought of many things i can do to help him with his problems but i dont want to force anything on him. When he feels ready.

God today i feel so horned up is my ovulation week and i haven't had sex in weeks. Like my body fucking desires Ares's touch and his tongue, his big dick inside me, his wet lips kissing my body, his...

"Ava i've been waiting for you downstairs you said that you are coming what the hell are you doing" Chris had to fucking interrupt me. But the daydreaming about Ares wasnt the main reason i was late.

Ares didnt stop telling me how he misses me and stuff like that so today i decided to take some pics to tease him in school. This will be fun.

We ended up going way earlier to school. Me and Chris were sitting alone to the bench we all sit. After some minutes Jake and Georgia came and the only thing i could see was the huge hickey on Jake neck.

"Georgia you a fucking vampire?" i said and started laughing when Chris saw the hickey too he started laughing.

"Jesus Christ" Alex said as he sat near Jake.

"Okay you guys had sex yesterday not the whole world deserves to know" Alex said and we were all laughing until Ares came.

My eyes instantly teared up when i saw his purple eye. Georgia looked at me and touched my hand that was resting on the bench.

"What the fuck bro" Chris said to Ares. Ares was looking at the ground.

"It's nothing yesterday at practice this uh fat guy fell somehow on me dont worry about it" he said and chuckled. I could see the pain in his eyes when he smiled and that made my heart crash more.

I couldnt hold it in anymore so i just said a lame excuse to leave and ran to the toilet.

Thank God no one was in there and my tears couldnt stop rolling down my face.

I suddenly heard the door opening and i saw from the mirror Ares walking in. I turned around and ran to him.

I fell in his arms and started crying even more.

"I am so sorry you have to go through all this" i said and he tightened up the hug.

"Dont worry i got it under control" he said in such calm voice

"How? You are in pain- you are hurting and you are not letting me help" i said through my tears and he kissed me on the forehead

"That's why i dont want you to help i dont want you to get hurt. I want you to fucking feel safe with me" his words touched my heart.

"I cant see you like this Ares i love you so fucking much i cant handle seeing you in pain" i raised my voice a little but not to much just to help him understand how i feel.

"I told you i will let you help when i get Fred- dad back where he fucking belongs. I dont want him to come near you Ava do you understand how bad of a person he is? He fucking destroys everything i love i cant let him hurt you." we were looking at each other deeply. He looked dead serious about his words his icy eyes werent that cold when he talked to me but when he said the word 'dad' they went colder that ever.

"I fucking love you" i said and he smiled

"You have no idea how happy you make me" he said and we hugged again.