chapter11

his pov:

I got out of her window and walked to my bike when i realised that my helmet was still inside and if Chris sees it we are both fucked.

I immediately started running and got to their front door and started knocking hopefully Ava would open.

The door opened and it was Ava and she was looking sad.

But what the fuck do i care?

When she looked at me she flinched and stared at me with a confused look.

"What?" she said and i pointed on my helmet and she gave it to me.

"Are you okay?" FUCK ME. Why cant i control myself around her?

"Im fine bye" she said and went to close the door but i putted my hand against the door and it stayed open.

"Look Chris is going to hear and you have to leave i got to get ready go out" she said and i felt a way i never felt before. Jealousy.

Ava, my Ava is going out with who the fuck?

"Who?" i said and she smiled sarcastically

"Why do you care?" why does she keep asking me this fucking question?

"Just fucking tell me already" i said and she looked down and scoffed

"Aaron we said we would um try to have a relationship" she said and my anger started raising why Aaron?

And again why do i care?

"Anything else?" she said and i shook my head to get out of my thoughts.

"Thanks" i said and showed the helmet

"Bye Ares" she said and closed the door.

Why is she mad at me? Like there is no fucking point i dont get it.

I got on my bike and checked the time 2 pm, i dont want to go home untill my dad is out i am bored of fighting.

I opened my contacts and called a girl that left me her number days ago. 

Thats one way of spending time.

10 pm

her pov:

What i said before to Ares wasn't a lie Aaron called me yesterday and told me to go on a date to try things out together.

I cant seem to be finding a reason not to try things out with Aaron. I mean we communicate good enough and the time i am spending with him is never disappointing so why not? Right?

He told me he would come by at 11 to pick me up. Chris knows about the whole situation with me and him and he doesn't bother because i told him so he doesn't mind.

We would go to a place that he likes not a restaurant not a cafe not a bar he said somewhere nice so he told me to wear just something comfortable that is why i didnt start getting ready earlier.

I just had a shower and now i have to choose what to wear. Outside is so cold and raining so has to be something warm.

I straightened my hair and i wore my nike tech sweats that Georgia bought me we got matching i got the grey and she got the black. And i wore my nike sneakers.

I didnt pit makeup on just mascara and lip balm. At 10:30 he called and said that he is on his way so i sprayed some perfume on and went downstairs to wait for him.

Mum and dad are no where to be found today like i give a shit about them but you know what i mean.

Chris was watching tv and i sat near him.