chapter21

his pov:

Today it was the day of the abortion. Ava slept over so we would go together. She was crying all night yesterday i couldn't get her to sleep and she slept relly late.  I couldn't sleep either cause she was having nightmares and she would wake up crying.

She feels bad for the abortion. She thinks that she is killing a baby that someone else could have. Fuck i dont know what to say to her to maks her feel better.

My fucking dad is in jail and he had some money saved in this case so i could pay a lawyer. Fuck him i used that money to pay for the abortion. I hope he rots in jail. Ava doesn't know how i paid for the abortion and she doesn't have to.

"No... no please...no" Ava started crying again in her sleep.

"Hey hey it okay its okay" i said while hugging her tightly to let her know i am here.

"Fuck Ares what am i doing" she woke up.

"Its okay"

"No its not some people can't have children and i am aborting mine fuck what if..."

"No look what you are doing to yourself okay? Stop. We both chose that decision because its the best for us."

"I know i am sorry"

"Don't apologise common lets get ready"

After an hour we were driving there she was sitting silently on the seat and her hands were on her stomach. I putted my hand on hers and squeezed it she calmed down and slept for the rest on the road.

We got there 30 minutes earlier so i let her sleep while i got out of the car to smoke.  I heard the door opening and then closing. She came near me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You ready?" i said and threw the cigarette away

"Yeah i think so"

After an hour we were done. She wasnt feeling good like at all. I couldnt see her like this. We were sitting in the car not talking.

"What did i just do?" she said and i looked at her.

Fuck her red from crying eyes and puffy lips were making my heart melt. This is the first time i see her like this.

"Let's go eat" i said to change the subject

"Eat?"

"Yeah you haven't eaten anything in days"

"I don't want to"

"Look you have to move on alright? Its over we- you did what was best for you okay?"

"I know but-"

"No but, it's over you cant keep thinking about this anymore because you wont move on"

"Ares" her eyes started tearing up again

"Ava"

"Thank you" she said and kissed me softly on the lips

"Anything for you"

her pov:

The ride back home was like nothing had happened. He was trying to get me to forget about all of it.

I think i am starting to love him. Like a lot. He makes me feel home more than my home. This is the first time i actually feel something for someone.

We went to Mcdonalds drive through and then to a desserted beach. We were alone in the car eating. I love it when he takes me to places alone with him.

"I am not going to school tomorrow" i said and he scoffed

"You bail more than me, no you will go"

"I am not feeling like going to school to sit in classes"