Chapter29

His pov:

Just look at her she is the most perfect girl that i could ask for but i screw everything up. It was the best for her, sicne i can't afford to win the case i have to start raising money and the only fast way is to start selling again.

I started driving to the place where my old job was. I couldn't wait to see Ryle again he was my best friend he did nothing wrong he just helped me and i left.

When i got there i saw many guys that their faces were familiar. I dont remember their names i said that i want to forget everything about all this and start over but i guess you cant get easily out of this.

As i was walking towards the house everyone was staring at me.

"Can i help you?" A man got in my way

"I am just looking for Ryle" i said and he started laughing

"And you think we will just let you come in and talk with Ryle" he said while laughing

"I am an old friend" tried to stay calm

"If you were a friend we would know you"

"I am Ares" i said and his smile just disappeared and got out of my way.

When i got in the house everyone was partying, using, drinking and having sex with the whores.

When I managed to get to the room where Ryle used to fuck his whores there i hesitate before opening.

But i eventually did it. He was laying on the bed while a blonde girl was riding his dick. When he saw me he told the girl to wait him outside.

"Ares" he said and smirked i went inside and sat on a chair

"Ryle"

"So what brings you here? Do you have my money?"

"That's what i am here for. I prefer working untill i make the money" i said and his eyes widened.

"Well how can i trust you with my family's business again?"

"Thats what old friends do right?"

"No in fact friends as you call as never pussy out"

"I didnt pussy out i just left and all the money you have now is because of me and dont forget you owe me"

"I dont owe you anything"

"Really? Well lets see i set on fire a guys car, i stabbed an old man just because he owned you and i help you cover up a fucking dead body" i said and he scoffed

"And all those times i did things for you, you were saying that you owe me" i added and he sighed

"Fine you are back on business starting tomorrow"