Chapter 63- Dante

I woke with a sleeping Kennedy snuggled against me. A sleeping Parker on the other side of him. I looked around and saw a freshly showered Andy sitting up in a lounge chair typing away.

"Morning babe. " He said not looking up. I grunted in response causing him to look up. I am not a morning person even surrounded by my favorite people. He placed his laptop aside and headed over to me.

"A grunt. That's all I get?" He asked sitting in the bed next to my injured leg. "How's the leg feeling?" He asked. I shrugged. "You're in a mood. Newly engaged and grumpy." I looked over at Parker who I noted also looked freshly showered need pulsed through me as well as disappointment.

"Would have been nice to make love to him to seal the deal." I said. Andy looked bashful. I know they had fucked and it didn't bother me, a part of me surprised to not feel any sparks of jealousy.

I proposed to Kennedy." He said I looked down at the hand she had on my lower stomach. The rock he had showed me before Greece shimmered against the bright light that filled the room.

 The rock he had showed me before Greece shimmered against the bright light that filled the room

I smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. My cock stirred at the gentle and passionate kiss we shared. I tangled my hands in his slightly damp hair.

"Fuck I want you." He murmured into my mouth. I chuckled pulling my head back.

"Does your cock ever get soft?" I joked. He blushed and I swear my heart stopped. I never saw this man blush a day in his life.

"Is it bad that I want all of you all the time?" He said softly sitting back up. I grinned pull myself to a sitting position. Kennedy groaned in protest turning into Parker who automatically wrapped his arms around her. It was cute that even in their sleep they sensed each other.

"You've come a long way D. I'm happy to be committing our lives together forever." Andy told me, I smiled softly at him. We sat there for a minute in silence. I knew there was something he wanted to talk to me about but there was something that was even more pressing I wanted to say.

"Let me go first." I said softly taking his hand. His ring finger was bare but I already had something for that. He nodded. "Last night when I proposed to Parker I told him I wanted to take my last name. But then as we laid down to sleep I did some thinking." I paused gaging his reaction. His face remained impassive. "The De Luca family disowned me when I came out to them. The only thing I have left of them is my last name and frankly I don't want that bitter reminder. You..." I paused feeling the tears I was trying to hold at bay choke me up. His eyes were glazed over with unshed tears.

That year was the hardest for me and every step of the way Andy stood by my side and supported me. Him and Parker never let me slip through the cracks or lose myself, but Andy he took me into his family as if I was always supposed to be there.

"Andy, You never let what my family did to me ruin me. You had my back and protected me and took care of me and never left my side. I don't want to be a De Luca and frankly I don't want Parker to be either. He deserves something so much better. I want to know if...if you-"

"Yes. I want you to have my last name. Legally. We are a family. We are one family and nothing will tear us apart ." The tears slid down his cheeks as he finished what I wanted to ask. My tears coming as well he kissed my hand then leaned in to kiss my lips again. I greedily accepted his kiss.

"I fucking love you." I said and he smiled against my mouth.

"I fucking love you more." He said. I hugged him with one arm while reaching behind me and under my pillow for the box I put there last night. When we pulled apart I placed the box between us. He looked down at it and gave me a puzzled expression.

"Open it." I told him, he opened the box and his eyebrows raised.

"You got me a ring." He stated more than asked. I took it out and placed it on his ring finger. It was perfect to match his dark aesthetic.

 "I know you are a gold ring type of man but I didn't want this to be anything like the rings you have

"I know you are a gold ring type of man but I didn't want this to be anything like the rings you have." I told him kissing his hand.

"Fuck babe. I love it." He said bringing me in for another kiss. "It's official." He said smiling.

————————————————————————

The next 6 weeks were a blur. The happiest blur of my life. Asides from intense physical and mental therapy everything was perfect. We all decided the best thing for us to do we get some trauma therapy. As much as we knew that together we could get through anything we didn't want to place that stress on each other. After 6 weeks of therapy we decided together that we would begin to plan our wedding. Andy found the best physical therapist on the market to work with me for those 6 weeks.

The man worked me harder than a son of a bitch but asides from a scar, my leg function was at 100 and I was clear to begin activities as normal. Which means I could fuck again. I wouldn't allow anything more than kisses because I couldn't risk straining my leg and backsliding.

I was currently in the gym finishing my 10 miles finally running at a full sprint. I slowed to a cooldown pace and then a stop. It felt good to be back. The last 8 weeks have made me lose a part of myself being that physical fitness is a big part of my life. We decided 5 weeks ago to convert Kennedy's old bedroom into a home gym so that I didn't have to leave everyday to go workout or do PT. 

I grabbed a towel to wipe my face. I was drenched in sweat. Now I was horny as fuck but since all my fiancés were at work I would have to just rub one out in the shower, Again.