Chapter 70- Kennedy

I wish I could read minds right now. I didn't know how they would feel about the news. Kids never came up in serious conversation asides from that one day before Greece and we talked about sharing rooms. They all had different expressions on their faces. Parker utter shock, Dante disbelief and Andy, well Andy's face was a mask. Legally this baby would be his if we got married. If he still wanted to marry me after this.

What if he thinks it was a stunt? Does he believe me?

I didn't have time to form more destructive thoughts before Andy scooped me up in his arms and began to whoop surprising the hell out of me. I would have expected this overwhelming display of joy from Parker but not Andy. Dante and Parker both grinned and hugged each other.

"Oh my god baby I am so happy right now." Andy said wrapping my legs around him as he hugged me.

"You are?" I asked surprised. He set me back down on the exam table. A look of seriousness crossing his face.

"Listen to me baby girl. Whatever negative emotions you are feeling about us." He paused gesturing to the three of them. "Drop them right fucking now. You are a part of us now and we are never letting you go no matter how fucking psycho that sounds. We love you and we are keeping this baby and he or she is going to be loved and have an amazing life with all four of us regardless of whose swimmers impregnated you." I had to laugh at those last few words. Making Andy smile. "But do you understand me?" He added cupping my face in his hands. I nodded my eyes filling with tears. He kissed me then let Parker come kiss me and then Dante again.

"I can't wait to see you waddling around the house pregnant with our baby." Dante murmured into my neck after kissing me. I grinned. I loved this man. I loved all of them.

The next 3 hours were a blur. Andy, Dante and Parker took care of business with the doctor, they didn't want me to worry about anything, my only job was to be happy and healthy. No matter how misogynistic they sounded, Parker's words not mine. I didn't mind them taking charge. I was slightly saddened that I would probably be too big to fit into that pretty designer wedding dress I found by the time the wedding came around but the idea that I would have a baby of my own was so amazing that thought faded almost immediately.

We went out to dinner to celebrate the news and by the time we got home I was exhausted. They talked non stop about how exciting this would make the house, how we would all need to be better about not working too much and delegating.Which room they would make the babies. Baby names which none of them could agree on. Who would be the funnest dad, that part I know the waiter overheard and thought we were crazy, but if didn't care. I was so overwhelming happy even though this was so unexpected. We haven't even been together for 5 months and now I'm pregnant with their baby. This whole relationship was so unconventional I couldn't think much about it. Everything would be okay because this is why we all wanted.

I called my brother when I got home and told him about the news. He was angry first about the doctor, then he was surprised and then happy. It was a-lot to take in.

The whole next week was just a bunch of adjustments. The guys waited on me hand and foot. I don't think they even got much work done and I barely could. I was rarely ever alone. I didn't mind the overbearing nature the guys took on, in fact I loved it. This baby would be so loved.

Friday came so suddenly and I was on the plane to New York with Parker by my side. Dante flew with Andy two days earlier so we were meeting them at the Ritz to change for dinner. It was freezing when we arrived and I was glad there was a car waiting for us.

"Where it all started." Parker said as we pulled up. I smiled and took his extended hand as we exited the car.

"Miss Payton, Mr. Kingston, Mr Davis has asked me to escort you to your rooms to change for this evenings activities." A man said in greeting as we walked inside. I looked at Parker in confusion and he shrugged. We followed the man to the elevator which took us to the 15th floor. He then took us to separate rooms unlocking and gesturing us inside. I didn't even get a chance to say anything because my mouth dropped open. Maddie and Linda were inside waiting for me.

"What are y'all doing-." I gasped, pausing my words as I saw the most gorgeous wedding dress hanging from big window. The exact dress I had been looking at. Tears sprung to my eyes. I looked at Maddie then Linda. "How."

Maddie had tears in her eyes. "Andy asked us to find out what dress you had your eyes on. You showed it to me one day and I told him hoping you wouldn't change your mind. We have 2 hours before you walk down the aisle. Everything is planned." I lifted my hand to my mouth as my tears dropped.

"I'm getting married... Today?" Linda nodded.

"Come on sweetheart. We have hair and makeup waiting for you." Linda said taking my hand and leading me to a room filled that had 2 people waiting for me. The next hour and a half I was in a daze as a photographer and videographer captured every moment. Everything was exactly how I had been secretly planning. Including hair and makeup. Maddie had gotten her hand on my planning book and I couldn't even be mad. The time came for me to put my dress on which was a process in and of itself but it was done. I don't know how they got my measurement but the dress fit perfectly. They walked me over to the full length mirror and my breath caught.

I loved it.

A/N: Y'all I would never make Kennedy unhappy! She's my baby!

I tried not to leave y'all hanging too long! Please note...these wedding pictures and ideas are what I would envision for mine. So if you don't like it I'm sorry...it wasn't for you 😂😂😂

Jk Jk. All in love! Y'all are the best and the comments are great. I LOVE READING THEM!! And I read every single one!

XOXO