[About This Story]

Hi! This is GalaxyTwilight0103, the writer of this fantastic story! As I wanted to tell you some important things before you dive into "Running Through Time", I made this page! This page is all about the small details of the story, and you can see the story's characters' traits and where this story's based on... blah, blah, blah...

 Anyway! I'm going to let you know about how this story was made!

 I always loved thinking about time, and this is pretty much good story about it too. I love  all the characters; including our leader Alex and the cutest girl Nikki. I also love the antagonists here, which includes the infamous Lewis... you'd never know that villains made me happy..!

   ─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Main Characters

Alex Savage (M, 21, USA)

Nikki Reynolds (W, 7, USA)

Kronos [a.k.a. K] (M, ?, ?)

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Second-lead Characters

Ian Hunter (M, 18, Germany)

Justin Stryker (M, 16, Belgium)

Aileen Collins (W, 16, Ireland)

Fedora Meadows (W, 17, Poland)

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Antagonists

Lewis Savage (M, 19, USA)

The Devil (M, ?, ?)

And more...

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

 That was the characters that appear in this story! Such powerful characters...

 The second thing I would like to talk about is when and where this story's background is. Well, it's 2378, and the background is the U.S., where Alex and his friends rebels against the government. They succeed in conquering some of the land, and they take a huge step towards the world domination. Quite a big topic for me to write about, huh.

 The last thing!! This is important!!

 This story would be uploaded every Sunday, after I publish this part of the story! Look for my stories, click on this one, and read it, and please, leave good comments!!

 Thank you...

 We'll see you at the first chapter of the story...

 Love ya...

- GalaxyTwilight0103 🌌