[Prologue]

Always a fine day for a reporter from a well-known newspaper.

 She glanced at the sky, which was clear blue without any clouds. 

 'Today is the day,' she thought. 'I have to cover about the war anyway.'

 She walked down the street, and to the place where the famous Alex Savage's house stood. It was not a big, luxurious, palace-like house like she had imagined, and it was definitely not a good one. Hiding her disappointment, she knocked on the door, but to hear nothing.

"Is anyone here?" She asked.

 No one answered.

 She knocked again. And this time, a man's voice was heard.

"What do you want?" He asked, still not opening the door. He was seeing her through the peephole, and the reporter didn't want to lose her lucky chance.

"I want to cover an article about the war. I mean, I know why that happened, but I just wanted to hear to your story before I publish it."

 No sound was heard from the man. He just stood there, still looking at the woman through the hole. Then she heard a click from the door, and it was opened with a creaking sound.

"Come in," the man said, holding the door. "I was expecting someone to hear my version of the story."

 When she settled inside his house, he offered her some coffee, and she gladly accepted it.

"You've come from..?" The man asked.

"New York Times," she said. "Boring place, but I'm still glad that I can write some useful articles."

"I don't think that a story of mine could ever be useful."

"Well... it depends on what you're going to tell me from now on."

"Oh."

 The reporter took out her note pad and her pen. No one used them now, as the technology evolved everyday, but she still preferred to use what her previous generation used.

 The man looked at the old technology she had in her hands, his blue eyes sparkling in curiosity. The only part the reporter could find fascinating was his eyes, full of life, unlike his other body parts.

"Why?" He asked, looking into the woman's light blue eyes. 

"Nothing."

 He seemed to think of something before reaching out his hand to shake hands with the reporter.

"I'm Alex Savage," the man said.

"Naomi Morgan," the reporter said, smiling. "Now let's get started."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•