⌗ albedo.

“ photographs, paintings. ”

— ✦ —

the cold brought you peace, a state of happiness. people would find it insane if they found out that you would travel to such a place just to take photographs. “ they wouldn't understand, would they? ” you mumbled, looking at the beautiful red tree. “ do you not find this place chilling? ” someone asked. you turned around, meeting eyes with a beautiful blond male.

“ no. it brings me comfort. ” you answered. the male stood beside you, admiring the crimson tree. “ I painted this tree before, would you like to see? ” the male asked, his soothing voice healing something within you. “ sure. ”

you walked to what seemed like a lab, here in dragonspine. “ here. ” he showed you a canvas, a painting of the red tree you saw earlier decorated the once blank canvas. “ you know, photographs and paintings aren't too different. ” you mentioned, looking at the kamera you held. “ yes. though there are still lots of differences, like how— ”

he was cut off, when a flash lit up infront of him that ended in a second. “ beautiful subjects should be kept as a memory. I didn't want to miss the opportunity. ” you smiled, looking at the photo you took. “ hm, that is true. ” he nodded, now holding a notebook and a pen.

a few moments passed by, he gave you something on a paper. “ I'll have to go now, please do keep safe here. ” you looked at the paper, it was a sketch of you. “ farewell, I hope fate will let us meet again. ” he waved. “ wait. ” you approached him, a confused look on his face as he waited for your words.

“ I'm (name), I work for the steambird. ”

“ I am albedo, chief alchemist of the knights of favonius. ”

— ✦ —