⌗ kaedehara kazuha.

“ raining in inazuma ”

🖇️: modern au !

— ✦ —

the rain was really pouring today, and you happened to forget your umbrella at home. “ seriously. ” you complained. you were outside the university waiting for the rain to stop, but as expected, nothing happened.

“ mind if I take you home, (name)? ”

a familiar face asked, standing beside you was kaedehara kazuha, one of your classmates, who you actually had a big crush on. “ oh, um, you don't have to bother. ” he just smiled at your response, taking your hand. “ kazuha? ” you walked with him, a shocked expression on your face.

“ sorry if it's sudden. ” he apologized, still not letting go of your hand. “ I actually noticed you earlier, I thought you were going home. ” he started, his voice barely audible from the rain's loudness. “ and then I saw you waiting for a while, there I noticed that you actually couldn't get home. ” he explained, pulling your hand closer.

“ come close, you'll get wet.. can't have you getting sick. ” he moved the umbrella closer to your side, shielding you from the raindrops. “ cover yourself too, kazuha. ” you worriedly tell him.

you both stopped by a convenience store, it was hard to actually walk home while it was raining. “ I'll walk you home once the rain stops. ” kazuha offered, an offer I was ready to accept but felt embarrassed to. “ here, keep warm. ” he gave you his scarf, wrapping it around your neck.

“ cute, it suits you. ” he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. you smiled, a blush dusting your cheeks. ‘ just what are we, kazuha? ’ you asked yourself, keeping your head low as you proceed to think delusional thoughts. “ here. ” he handed you one of your favorite foods as your eyes sparkled at the sight, making kazuha laugh.

“ you're so adorable. ” he blurted out, making you turn to him suddenly. “ I- I mean.. ” he looked away, feeling shy. “ heh, now you're the one who looks adorable. ” you pointed out. you couldn't see his face, though his ears were dusted with a reddish hue.

maybe rainy days aren't too annoying after all, as long as it's a day spent with him.

— ✦ —