⌗ tighnari.

“ turing love. ”

1/?

— ✦ —

“ now, I have many things to attend to. ” naphis stood up, ending the lecture he had for you and your fellow pupil, tighnari.

“ though before I do dismiss you both.. ” your professor's words sparked curiosity between you and the fox-eared male.

“ I'll be a bit busy for a few weeks.. maybe a month or two at most, so I'll be leaving homework with you. ” tighnari's ears perked up, as you listened intently to your professor.

“ I want you both to seek the answer to solving love by theory. ”

“ I don't need an answer once I'm back, though I'm interested to see how far your results go. ”

. . .

and so, the quest to solve love started.. with a few dilemmas.

you and tighnari were well known at the akademiya as the cool and reserved types, upon being given that mysterious assignment, everyone was honestly a bit shocked hearing the news.

“ you guys are solving love? for real? ”

“ I'll bet 100 thousand mora that they won't solve it! ”

“ I wonder why naphis chose the two most nonchalant people in all of the akademiya to do this. ”

many had different reactions, though the two of you did not mind the rumors, continuing with a small chat about the assignment your ever so mysterious professor gave.

“ tighnari, how should we start with the project? ” you asked, clutching the books you borrowed to further research on the topic. “ I'm actually quite lost as well. this is the first time master has given such an assignment. ” he bit his lip as he put on a thinking stance, coming to a halt as you reached the door of the house of daena.

“ should we do more research today as well? ” you asked, raising the books you borrowed. “ I believe we should. ” the male nodded, opening the door for you both.

— ✦ —