Chapter 4

SUNOO POV

I was having a blast. People really seemed to love my sunflowers. I enjoyed this... The looks of absolute joy on the faces of all who stop by my flower stand or enter the ice rink. It wasn't long before a certain customer caught my attention. However, I was confident I wouldn't mess this up.

This specific customer was tall, had perfect sharp features, & seemed cold. How else am I supposed to describe him ? I put on a smile as I greeted him, "Want a sunflower, sir ?" He laughed & I nearly let out a small giggle of my own. "You're cute..." He said this before his face turned a light shade of pink.

 I smirked as I pointed at the sunflowers, "알아요, 선생님 해바라기를 드릴까요, 아니면 그냥 저랑 얘기하고 싶으신가요?" (I know that, sir. Do you want a sunflower at all or did you just want to talk to me ?)Bold. I know. I was being very straightforward. I was used to this reaction from people. I did have a cute demeanor. The man in front of me smiled as he looked at a sunflower in a planter I had for display. I painted that pot when I was a child. "Why sunflowers ? Why did you choose sunflowers ?"

I put a few sunflowers together for him as I grinned. "Why not a sunflower ? They are bright, they grow tall, & they just happen to be my favorite flower." I assume my answer impressed him as he played with one of the stems of a sunflower. "What are your plans for tonight ?", he asked this suddenly & I avoided eye contact with an awkward laugh.

"I might see some friends. No big deal–" He immediately cut me off as he gave me a proposal, "만나서 저녁이나 먹을까요? 제가 한턱낼게요..." (Meet me for dinner ? My treat...) It was now my turn to blush as I personally gave him the sunflower he's been playing with absent-mindedly. "그럼 데이트입니다." (It's a date then.)

As he walked away with his sunflowers, my heart hadn't stopped beating.